Letter following Disfellowshipping

by inbyathread 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I should've written that the first time I left. My parents would've shit a brick :) I love it, and the quoting was awesome!

• Berean
    Berean

LOL!!! Excellent!!! That was perfect ... along the lines that I intend to use when the time comes. So far they have been leaving me alone ... however, it will come to a confrontation with the un-Godly followers of a man-made-religion at some point. Mine will be a letter of Dissociation ... not Disfellowshipping. Berean (can't be an apostate against a man-made religion ... only against God (Jehovah) himself)

• bavman
    bavman

Cool letter! Marshfield eh? I grew up in Rapids. I know the Tripster as well. PM me sometime if you want to get better aquainted.

• bennyk
    bennyk

Yadda,

Among other things, the "Flock" book (pp. 94,95) states:

"Apostasy includes action taken against true worship of Jehovah or his established order among his dedicated people.... People who deliberately spread (stubbornly hold to and speak against) teachings contrary to Bible truth as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses are apostates.... The Bible condemns the following: causing divisions and promoting sects. This would be deliberate action disrupting the unity of the congregation or undermining the confidence of the brothers in Jehovah's arrangement. It may involve or lead to apostasy. (Romans 16:17,18...)"

Romans 16:17 was quoted as an explanation of the Elders' decision to disfellowship the author of the letter.

(Since the Society promotes its own sect and creates divisions by its unscriptural disfellowshiping policy, perhaps it requires disfellowshiping.)

• gogetter
    gogetter

Hey you're right!!! I had to be crazy to stay with the WTBS for 30 years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit