How aliens are seizing control of Earth (Meol'gadik)

by Franz 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Franz
    Franz

If you sit back and analyze how things are run, one thing is evident: That power on earth is in the hands of a nefarious few and they are not human.

Humans are controlled. Unless you are a believer and follower of the Most High with your eyes opened as to what's going on, then you are most likely being manipulated or controlled by them in one way or another. And this includes a majority of believers because they don't have their eyes opened. And even those who do, realize there are always the armies of the 4th dimension trying to control or manipulate them and so you always have to stay on guard.

A controls B, B controls C, C controls D, D controls E, E controls F, F controls G, G controls H, H controls I, I controls J, J controls K, K controls L, L controls M, M controls N, N controls O, O controls P, P controls Q, Q controls R, R controls S, S controls T, T controls U, U controls V, V controls W, W controls X, X controls Y, Y controls Z, Z controls A. Everything runs in a circle.

Every person born and every group we form whether it be a government, church, religion, military, association, organization, cult or secret society falls into the circle somewhere.

Some people like to organize the control structure we are under in a pyramid. Of course it leaves out the individual aspect and each block of a pyramid is a organized group of some kind whether it be government, secret society or whatever. But from what I see and the way I look at it, a circle of madness is more like it.

Perhaps that's the reason Lucifer is also known as "Lord of the Rings." It could go beyond his rulership of Saturn. You don't have to be too analytical to know that rings are circles in shape. And after seeing how every person, organization and group on earth seems to run into circles and into each other one way and out the other then Satan being Lord of the Circles makes even more sense.

There is a very organized way that the wicked scoundrels (aliens and demons) of the 4th dimension track and control people on this earth. That is why they are coming out with "earth is an illusion" teachings in the New Age because we never give them a second thought, whereby they are watching us daily. We don't see them, we don't understand all the details of how they operate and most don't even care. Many aren't even aware they exist and have the mentality that if they do exist then "out of sight out of mind". And that is why our world is an illusion to the scoundrels and they are trying to tell us the same. While we are busy with our lives we never see the total dominance and control they have over our earth and mostly everyone in it. We don't see their illusion. We realize that spiritual warfare is an ongoing battle. We realize that evil exists and the ongoing war between good and evil, God and Satan, and those born on earth who are caught in the middle. But I don't think we realize how personal of a war it is.

I learned about this last year but the Lord never had me speak about it or write about it in particular. Now it just feels like it's time to expose more of their wickedness and how they do it. I can't give a lot of details because I don't know them, but what I do know I will try to explain.

It seems that many people who are born become a target for surveillance. It doesn't matter who they are or where they are born. If they are born from a particular bloodline or born with a particular purpose and calling on their life then it seems that the wicked know it and assign a surveillance team to them. While even many more are born without raising the scoundrels eyebrows. I don't know how they know who is born and where and who is either a great threat or a great ally to them, but they do.

Many people are chip implanted in their sleep as children so they can be tracked. And most of them have absolutely no memory of it. In this way, no matter where they go they can be located. Their name is put on a list and assigned to a group of aliens who then keep them under surveillance.

For the aliens, they can sit in their mother ships or even travel around in UFOs and go from person to person on their list to see what they are up to. From the air, perhaps hundreds or even thousands of miles up into our atmosphere they can target exactly where someone in particular is. Even if that person is sitting on a couch in their home the aliens can zero in on their exact location.

This is how our government and militaries came up with satellite technology and even chip implantation. The ideas themselves were nothing new, the scoundrels have been doing it for centuries. But they were given to man so man could mimic or even duplicate the technology and operate it on earth. Lucifer knows he is going to be cast down to earth and unable to leave as forewarned in Revelation Chapter 12. So all the technology they have in the air they are duplicating on earth so he can control the people on earth, from earth, when he and his scoundrels are stuck here.

They haven't completely merged technologies from the 4th to 3rd dimensions. I don't know if they can. Perhaps what will work in the air for aliens, won't work for humans on earth. For instance, some of it has to be duplicated and started all over again for them. That is what it seems like because we know chipping people is at its highest priority with our government. They are preloading chips into things and not telling anyone about it so people inadvertently get chipped and don't realize it, such as vaccines and flu shots, . These are tracking chips and not the chip forewarned of in Revelation Chapter 13. With these tracking chips our government can locate anyone wherever they are with their surveillance satellites operated from NORAD and other secret underground installations. And I doubt this is limited to America, this is probably going on in every country in the world.

That is why there seems to be so much confusion in what we are hearing from those being abducted. Some people describe being abducted by aliens and chip implanted on a UFO. Others describe being taken to a military base or military hospital of some kind where they saw military people and were chip implanted by them. Both the aliens and our governments are involved with chip implantation of people for their own separate agendas to track and control humans on earth.

Why do they want to track you? The aliens use it so they can manipulate people. Perhaps they send information to the demonic realm so they know exactly what particular demons to send to a person to harass and cause that person to sin. If a person is a threat to their agendas they will target them with thought manipulation tactics to distract them from keeping them from fulfilling their calling. This is where our government got "voice to skull technology." Or they can influence people through dreamscape manipulation, 'voices', or thought implants to steer them in different directions and rabbit trails such as deceptions, heresies and apostasies and away from being a serious threat to their agendas to where these people are working as unbeknownst allies for them instead of enemies.

You can see the same technology the aliens use has made its way into our government and military in what is termed as black technology. A lot of what the aliens can do our government is now capable of doing. This is why there are so many joint human and alien underground bases around the world. This is where the aliens teach humans how to duplicate their technology and develop it for themselves. Why would they give them their technology? So the aliens can use it and operate it on earth for themselves when the time comes. Of course they don't tell the humans that part of it.

Some people might think this is all fiction. But I can assure you it is reality.

Let me further attempt to explain reality as I see it and have learned it:

There's an invisible realm that controls everyone and everything in the physical realm.

With the lure of advanced technology they have deceived the governments on earth to work with them and receive this technology for themselves. And as the Lord revealed to me a couple of years ago, people who become involved with the aliens will most assuredly get possessed and overtaken by them.

There are more humans than aliens and demons combined and these wicked scoundrels want human bodies on earth to operate in this realm with, so they take over human bodies via soul scalping or possess them in any number of ways such as fetal abductions, soul scalping, cloning, mind fragmentation, and so on.

The wicked entice people and governments to work with them such as making treaties with them. Former presidents Eisenhower and Roosevelt made treaties with the aliens which started the downward spiral of America and the beginning of alien control and domination here. I have talked about in previous articles how our former presidents made treaties with the aliens in exchange for advanced technology. In doing so, an entire shadow government (spearheaded by those such as Henry Kissinger) was put in place to conceal what was going on and deny the fact that aliens even existed.

In fact the agency we know now as the National Security Agency was originally formed to debunk the existence of aliens and UFOs while at the same time our government was cooperating with them in exchange for technology!

What did the aliens get out of the deal? They got the approval from our government to abduct American citizens for breeding experiments and to be eaten as food. This shadow or black government (the government that really has the power in D.C. and runs everything behind the scenes) was put in place to shield the public persona government from the knowledge of what was going on. With the election-prone revolving doors of our political leaders they would keep the real information from them and and work behind the scenes with the aliens hiding everything in what is termed as black budgets and black projects.

I don't think I would be to far out on the limb to suggest that this shadow government has now merged with the public persona government. They seem to be one and the same now.

Over the years the secret societies and Lucifer worshipping groups and organizations had successfully become filled and dominated with alien-hybrid-Illuminati children to where they now control every aspect of our government and military. And many of those who are not part of the Illuminati bloodline families such as those who work in these underground bases and installations in black projects for just a paycheck have been and are susceptible to being overtaken and possessed by the wicked.

This includes those controlling and operating these black budgets and the programs funded by them. It also includes those in underground cloning facilities, joint human and alien military bases, NORAD and other nefarious installations that seek to control and track every aspect of humans with their satellite and chip implantation technologies (developed in the underground bases), HAARP and weather weapon technology to control the weather and induce catastrophes such as earthquakes, hurricanes, and famines to further their agendas on earth. Also those running the black weapons technology such as microwave weapons including ELF (extreme low frequency) weapons that can target individual(s) anywhere on the planet.

And this goes beyond the government and military. The wicked have moved from one end of our society to the other overtaking and possessing religious leaders, leaders in the media, celebrities, musicians, artists, magicians, publishers, authors, teachers, scientists, doctors, those leading technological advancement and those who control and run our economies. Every area you can think of they dominate through the humans they possess.

Manipulation and Possession

The 4th dimension has humans everywhere that they possess or can manipulate through chip implants to completely control earth. And they are in the position to target and harass anyone who doesn't comply with their agendas or who fight against them and can resist being manipulated and/or controlled by them.

America has become dominated and controlled by these 4th dimension scoundrels. And many other countries as well.

Another area they dominate is religion. There isn't a religion in the world that hasn't escaped their dominance in it such as Wicca, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Talmudic Judaism, Pauline Christianity, literally all and every religion in the world practiced today.

They use religions to further their agendas on earth.

Satan knew that that Most High God planned to redeem mankind from Adam's sin by sending His own Son to earth to die on the cross for the redemption of sins.

And it was during the earliest times and dawn of civilization that Satan would create false religions among the people to steer them away from worshipping the one true God and His redemption for mankind.

The worship of Baal, Molech, and Mithra were all created and carried throughout the ages under various names and through various nations although they all referred to Lucifer himself. Many more were to spring up and the worship of idols and paganism was rampant.

Lucifer has always wanted to be worshipped as God. It was the reason of his first rebellion when he coerced 1/3 of the angels to rebel with him against God. As a result he was cast out of heaven, lost his position as a Cherub and became known on earth as Satan, i.e. the adversary. He surrounded himself on earth with religions that all worshipped and praised his name unbeknownst (perhaps) to the deceived who were in them.

His scoundrels in the 4th dimension created elaborate legends and myths around certain ones of themselves so the people on earth would worship them as Gods. Just as they work through the New Age does today with their Ascended Masters facade.

The whole point is to keep people away from the truth and to keep them chasing after false idols, prophets, and religions so they aren't worshipping the One True God or accepting His Redemption through His Son, Yahushuah, Jesus Christ. Throughout the ages billions of people have been deceived and have fallen for Lucifer's traps and the lies he created.

Today the wicked possess religious leaders because many of them have sworn oaths of loyalty to Lucifer. In the Southern Baptist denomination alone, 42,000 pastors and clergy are allegedly members of Freemasonry. In the first level of Freemasonry they swear allegiance to the "God of light." Lucifer, the former light bearer is this God of light they worship. Many of them are high ranking Masons, Oral Roberts, Billy Graham, Kenneth Copeland, many, many are wolves in sheep's clothing.

The 4th Dimension has clobbered our earth and most of the people in it. This dimension, also known as the spiritual realm, is not God's but Satan's realm.

Eventually the 4th dimension and 3rd dimension (our earth) will completely merge and those on the 4th will inhabit and control earth physically without the use of humans or having to work through human bodies to do so.

When Satan comes as the Antichrist his scoundrels will come with him. When he walks on and reigns over the earth as a global world ruler his scoundrels will serve as his armies to enforce the edicts he hands down for those on the earth to obey.

In Noah's day giants walked the earth. And in the last days under Satan's reign, giants will walk the earth once again.

No longer will the scoundrels have to possess humans to operate on earth, instead they will openly eat them. From demons to greys, to 8 foot Annunaki, it's literally going to look like hell on earth.

Stay out of UFOs. Don't run to see them, run away from them. UFOs are owned and operated by aliens and our militaries. Our militaries have had the technology for the past 60 years to build UFOs. And they do. And they use them for their own purposes. It's not "do UFOs exist" but more of "who's flying them" at any given time.

During what the Bible describes as the Great Tribulation period our Earth will be full of hell for 42 months. And then Son of the Most High will ascend to earth at the Battle of Armageddon and destroy them all with just the words He speaks.

Energy Vampires

Besides manipulating the humans on earth through chip implants and possession aliens feed off of human energy also called loosh. To duplicate this on earth, various pagan practices include learning how to 'suck the energy out of people' have been developed.

I can remember last year when the Lord revealed to me how Satan fed off the fear and suffering of others for more power. I didn't realize at the time that the aliens in his morbid kingdom did the same thing until I started learning about how they build nets on earth for loosh through humans.

To obtain loosh emotions must be stimulated within people that can be harvested by them such as fear, terror, horror, suffering, abuse, and even death. On the flip side they can also feed off the deceptions they instigate. Such as worship in churches led by Lucifer's beast prophets and throughout false religions such as Islam, Mormonism, Catholicism, and others. As I explained before, their deceptions in religion run through each and every one of the religions on earth today. Pastors such as Benny Hinn and Kenneth Copeland have been caught on tape masking in tongues where they are calling on Satan to arrive at their service. They then transfer and channel the worship and praise being given to the Most High God from churchgoers to Lucifer. In this way, Lucifer is being worshipped in many churches today and receiving their praises unbeknownst to those in attendance.

The more loosh, the more power. In this way aliens and especially Lucifer can manifest more power on the earth.

The aliens disguise themselves as peacemakers and guardians of the earth when all the while they instigate wars, famines, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and general mayhem to cause fear, terror, suffering, and death so they can feed off the energy those things create. Not to mention they stock their UFO refrigerators with human bodies to literal eat them. They get both the emotional energy and the flesh of the human to feed off .

Right now these things take place behind the scenes. Where the average person has no idea of what is going on and doesn't see it happening with their own eyes. But the day will come when the veil is lifted between our dimensions and we will see them and what they do.

Fear Not! We Are Children Of The King!

I give you this information not to put you in fear, but to open your eyes. Everything is not as it seems and eventually it will be facing us on earth for direct battle. Our victory is in the Lord. He will squash Lucifer's second rebellion and end his global reign on earth. Lucifer's facade of playing God on earth will be over and all those who followed him will be destroyed.

A believer and follower in the Lord's never dies. Our bodies die, but our soul goes to be with the Lord in heaven. What they consider death on earth is for a follower of the Lord's a promotion.

We get promoted to heaven!

Fear not. Fear nothing but God Himself. We have nothing to fear with Satan or his scoundrels.

Perfect love casts out fear.

If you feel you have been a target all of your life then you probably have been.

Even moreso now, many people are feeling and suffering from attacks from the 4th dimension realm and even our own military's high tech weapons as they sleep at night. Attacks of what is described as sleep paralysis are on the rise, also sudden joltings, or people seeing aliens or demons in their bedrooms.

As the veil begins to lift between the 3rd and 4th dimensions those on earth will be able to see aliens and demons with their physical eyes. And people are starting to see them more frequently than ever before.

We have power in the name of Jesus/Yahushuah over Satan and all his armies of the demonic and alien realm. If you are being bothered by them, rebuke them in the Name of Yahushuah and command them to leave you in His name. If they persist, rebuke them in the Name of Yahushuah and command them to go to the abyss in the Name of Yahushuah. Ask the Lord to send His angels and bind them and cast them into the abyss in Yahushuah's name.

As believers and followers of the Most High God we don't have to take Satan's crap, plain and simple. Take action against him and the 4th dimension spiritual realm and they will learn to fear you because of HIM and they will learn to leave you alone. Every time you have an encounter with them take action against them in His Name.

Most believers get beat up, stay beat up, and suffer needlessly because they won't take action in the Name of Yahushuah.

Learn to take action and you will become a Warrior that can defeat that entire realm and cast many of their Generals and soldiers to the abyss to be imprisoned!

Don't fear them!

Fight against them in His Name!

If you are sitting on the fence get off it. Make a stand today whom you will serve. Remember the Lord says He will spit the lukewarm out of His mouth!

Our lives on earth are going to be changing. Things are not returning to 'normal' but to more death, destruction, and the 4th dimension becoming more and more dominant as they prepare to take over earth with Lucifer ruling over it.

In all things seek the Lord, Yehovah the Most High God and let Him teach you the truth in all things and lead you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Franz, you will be punished for you insolence and lack of obedience to the Meol'gadik Empire. As a show of my abilities, I will turn off your electricity!

-Elsewhere, of the Lizard People Class

• trevor
    trevor

Very deep Franz

Energy Vampires - Besides manipulating the humans on earth through chip implants and possession aliens feed off of human energy also called loosh. To duplicate this on earth, various pagan practices include learning how to 'suck the energy out of people' have been developed.

I think this explains why I have been feeling tired lately.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

If they are sooo smart, why dont they just come down here and take what they want by force?

• Gill
    Gill

Franz - Have you also been drinking the very nice ruby red rich Port that my son was given for Christmas?????

It's strong stuff, isn't it!!!!!

I find I'm also having, 'very interesting ideas' after a couple of glasses of the stuff! It's very enlightening! I found myself musing on the possibilities that the Rothschilds really are alien reptilian beings!

I suggest you do the same as me. Go and lie down and sleep it off!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Franz, there have been an alarming increase in the number of 'alien toilet abductions' in my city recently. This poor fellow was almost captured by the Meol'gadiks but was able to cling on to the sink and toilet paper roll. I ask for your expert opinion, why have the Meol'gadik chosen this evil means of abduction, when us poor humans are at our most vulnerable moment? More importantly, how can we ensure that our toilets our free of alien intruders before sitting down?

-A concerned citizen of earth

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Franz, there have been an alarming increase in the number of 'alien toilet abductions'

Now thats funny, I dont care who you are.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

are aliens controlling the dope you smoke also

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL....I must say that you have, IMHO, gone waaaay over the top with this one!

Just where did you get the idea that they eat people and/or "loosh" them?

And did I read that you were saying..The lord told you things!

Come on now...I want your sources for EVERYTHING you claim!

• Franz
    Franz

I have been watching a picture develop. And it is something the Lord has been trying to show me over the past few years and each time I go through this cycle of learning in this particular area He reveals more and more of it to me.

Throughout this time He has led me to various places to talk to and listen to various people and to read various things. And it is not until you least expect it that it finally dawns on you that you have developed a picture of what it is or was He was trying to show you. That with all the pieces the Lord had given, one here, and one there, you are finally able to see the whole picture coming together.

How Lucifer operates on this earth is one of those pictures. How he manipulates and uses mankind are pieces to this picture or puzzle the Lord has been showing me.

My learning has been a journey and I am sure it is not over yet but I have a clearer understanding of how things work and although I am no expert I will attempt to teach what I know. What I have learned has come directly from Him and it is from these experiences I have gone through and the pieces He has given me that I will attempt to paint a small picture for you from the larger one of how Lucifer operates through mankind by manipulating mankind.

What I have learned is that for those who seek to climb the ladder and be loyal to the system of Satanism or Luciferianism and move up the ladder to higher ranks of wealth and power is that their ultimate success is based on how much loosh or energy they can create and obtain.

What happens is that these Luciferians who give oaths to Satan become possessed with demonic entitie(s). These demons who possess humans, or even aliens for that matter, both groups, need loosh to receive power to manifest in the physical realm through that person. The more loosh, the more power they receive to operate. The humans themselves don't feed off loosh, the beings that possess them do. It is these beings who are rewarded to higher ranks in the demonic realm of Lucifer's kingdom. The humans who allow this possession are also rewarded in the same way.

The flipside is these Luciferians have to keep loosh coming in at a steady and constant basis. That is why many of them create their own niche markets and go solo and surround themselves with the unsuspecting who unwittingly help them to succeed as supporters of their ministries. These Luciferians spend their time creating more and more loosh, to grow bigger and bigger and to become more famous or more known because bigger crowds means more loosh. They need to establish and maintain a constant source of loosh and this is why many of them will head into religion.

Religion is a bigger and more advantageous market than politics or anything else because there is more room and opportunity for these people to create their own niche in religion than to obtain a political office. This is also why religious leaders and figures rank the highest in Lucifer's kingdom. Other than dictators themselves, the sheer amount of loosh they create and obtain through religion is the largest and easiest way for these Luciferians to build their nets. They also get the perks of self-sufficiency, and for some even wealth and fortune from their followers as they fleece, con, and spiritually destroy them.

Think about the various people around the world who have sold out to Satan for wealth, fame, fortune, and power. The ones with big followings and the ones who have access to the largest amounts of people are the most successful. Or, the ones who can create the most terror and fear in people such as children or innocent victims of horrors, abuse, injury or death. They can climb the ladder legally or illegally, it doesn't matter to Lucifer. Loosh talks, the rest walks.

There are several kinds of this loosh energy that they can develop to feed off of. It is almost like vampirism. Except instead of drinking blood to survive they somehow soak in and capture this energy to survive and it determines how successful they become and how far they can move up in rank, status, wealth, fame, fortune and power either in this life or the lie they believe about their next one. Many of them, like witches, are promised these things upon their death here on earth where they will be rewarded in Lucifer's "kingdom" when they are in the dead realm. Yes, they are that intellectually challenged to believe him.

Creating Loosh

Aliens or fallen angels refer to this energy as loosh and they operate in the same way as the Luciferians do. In fact it was learning about the aliens that I first learned about this loosh. I didn't realize humans were feeding off this same type of energy and when I finally did it made me realize how closely they all work together and how similar they all really are as Satan worshippers, literally. But for this article I am just going to focus on the Luciferians themselves.

To obtain loosh people must be deceived, used, abused, manipulated, and even killed in order to become this energy source which is a food source for Luciferians who feed off of other peoples emotions. It can come from deception or terror and horror or any number of ways and I'm going to try and pinpoint these from what I have learned.

Imagine a church full of people singing and worshipping the Lord, yet unbeknownst to them the pastor of the church is a Satanist. The pastor works the Luciferian system of being loyal to Lucifer and secretly worships Lucifer. This works the best in Pentecostal congregations because pastors can and do use tongue speaking to call on Satan's presence and Satan's power to perform miracles and no one else can understand what they are saying. The leader masks it in the form of prayer and the people are deceived by it. In this instance the leader or pastor receives great energy from the church members who are singing praises or worshipping the Lord because as the leader of the church he arrogantly accepts and receives that worship to himself and for Lucifer. He stands in front of them all and accepts their worship as being to him and Lucifer.

It is in this way that many church members and those who follow religions are used as pawns to give Satan power. Are they victims or are they at fault themselves? They are at fault themselves. If they were truly seeking the Lord and being led by Him they wouldn't be deceived by Luciferians. By sitting in errors and deceptions they become open access to demonic entities themselves. The Lord would be able to open their eyes and pull them out of these deceptions but many refuse to seek the truth in all things and arrogantly refuse to believe or admit they are being deceived. Or they ignore His small voice for the louder one in their heads. It is in this way that they become pawns of the devil and open doorways for him to access and feed off of.

Religion, and there are many of them, creates an atmosphere of loosh energy and if a particular one is headed by a Luciferian then that Satanist is credited and rewarded for creating and instigating that loosh. The one who creates and instigates loosh is the chief benefactor of it and the one credited and rewarded from Satan for obtaining it. At the same time, other Luciferians can be present and enjoy some of this loosh for themselves as well. Even the aliens can drop in and feed off it.

Another way to create loosh is through rock, rap, country, or any kind of music and the musicians who create it are rewarded for it. For those who are in the Luciferian system they feed off the emotions their music creates and how it affects those who listen to it. They get their loosh and Satanic rewards in that way.

Politicians who pass legislation which enslaves, angers, or puts the people in fear feed off those emotions. Or if they make the people happy they feed off that and twist it as one being empowered by them and worshipped by them. They are in a position of power as it is, a political office is power over the people by election, yet they will always seek more. How much loosh they can create while in office is what they will feed off of and be rewarded by. That is why many of them will turn to committing and hiding despicable crimes and using their political power to hide it so they can use and abuse the power of their office as a launchpad to create even more loosh.

Teachers who have power over the minds of those they teach, feed off the effects of their teaching on others. For some reason being a Satanist in a position as a Sunday School teacher has great power. Because it is a deceptive power. They teach the wrong things that negatively affects those they teach, or they feed off the energy of the students who are there to learn about the Lord and feed off it for themselves. Being a Sunday school teacher is usually a stepping stone for them to obtain higher positions of trust and leadership in the churches they are infiltrating and trying to control, destroy, and feed off of.

And then there is a completely hideous side of loosh. This is loosh created from terror, pain, suffering, agony, horror, injury, and death. A slow, suffering death is preferred with intense agony. These types of emotions created by all these kinds of feelings and pain are what are fed off of. Imagine an innocent child being horrible abused and then killed. The fear and pain of such an experience creates loosh for the person causing it. He gets a rush, a high from it. And those who make careers out of this sort of thing creating a lot of this type of loosh on a constant basis will rank high in the Luciferian system. That is why you will hear of children sex slave rings reaching into the White House, United Nations, and governments around the world. It is the politicians who establish and protect these types of crimes and abuses because they are the ones who can hide them and keep the fact they exist out of the media that they can control. Abusing the innocent creates a high amount of loosh.

To serve Satan means to pay the piper. And you pay the piper with loosh. And in the piper's eyes, the more loosh you create the more status you can have in his kingdom. He obtains his kingdom or realm of rulership on earth by deception. And he does that through the secret societies and groups like the Illuminati that are created to control the earth and run it for him and through individual followers who branch out and infiltrate every facet of our society to build loosh nets for themselves and for Satan to feed off of. The more loosh Satan gets, the more power he has, in turn the more loosh a follower can create the more reward he will receive.

One can easily recognize that most of those in the Luciferian system put themselves in some kind of positions of authority, fame, and power. Police officers, politicians, prison guards, teachers, entertainers, musicians, religious leaders, pastors. Positions where they can personally create and obtain loosh. The more loosh, the more power, the more rank, the more status in the Luciferian system.

Lucifer does not own this world. We don't worship the Lord via permission from Lucifer. Yet that's the bottom line of what a lot of these Luciferians preach and the mentality they pound their listeners with. They want you to believe that Lucifer owns this world. Lucifer doesn't own this world, but millions of people think so. The kingdom of God is not of this world it is within those who are His. We live in a world enslaved by Lucifer and tricked and deceived by him, and who runs his own system here, but he is limited in what he can do because the Lord's people are here and it is Lucifer who is subjection to Him. If this was his world to begin with he wouldn't be limited. But he is. Because this world belongs to the Most High and it is He who judges mankind on it for their wickedness and rebellion. If it belonged to Lucifer there would be no judgment. It is this mentality, that this world belongs to Lucifer that has led millions over the centuries into error and complacency and defeatism. To accept the status quo.

There are some who want you to accept and believe in defeat. That being a part of this world means you are being a part of Satan. That isn't true. We live in a world where people do wicked things and where segments of the population do follow and serve Satan's kingdom and realm of rulership here, but that doesn't mean it is all his. The Lord always has a remnant, a faction of those who serve and live for Him. And what these wolves are craftily declaring through their teachings and doctrines is that we can only worship the Lord through Lucifer's kingdom and it is defeatism and erroneous and blasphemous. By listening to them you are in agreement that you are enslaved by Lucifer thus becoming another victim of his.

I may have to follow laws I don't agree with or conform to societal ways I don't like, but I serve the Most High by doing so and while doing so, not Lucifer. Lucifer doesn't own this world but he operates in it. He will be allowed to rule for a short time as the Antichrist but until then he is a wannabe world ruler and a completely psychotic fallen angel who masquerades as a God. Let's not give him credit where it is not due. So many people are so eager to hand this world over to him and say it is his when that is not true. That is because they glorify him and worship him and want to rob you of freedom from their constant evil and attempts to enslave you into their Luciferian system as pawns and victims. You can't enjoy freedom if you are a slave of his or theirs. Religious leaders are working to enslave you into Luciferianism and you don't even catch it but now you can because I am exposing what they are doing so it is up to you what you do with this information.

There are some, who are so crafty with their speech that they would have you think no matter what you do you can't escape Lucifer because he owns this world and everything in it. That is not true, that is defeatism, erroneous and sucks the life out of people that listen to it. It is loosh vampirism. Those who listen to this get the life and energy sucked right out of them by those who teach it, because its defeatism and puts them in error and complacency.

Where is the joy of serving the Lord when you are living in defeat? Where is the joy of knowing you can defeat the enemy, that you can defeat the devil if you are subconsciously believing you are living in the devil's world?

One of the most fundamental beliefs in the Most High is that He created this earth. That He created mankind in the garden of Eden. Just as He said He did. Not Lucifer. Lucifer was a created being yet many speakers and leaders and religious wannabes want you to believe through their crafty speech that he owns this earth. They glorify him while they claim they are working against him. Wake up and pay attention to the junk you are listening to and stop listening to it. Stop giving them your loosh.

Beware Of The Nets

These Luciferians who operate on all and every level of our society would like nothing more than to create a net for you to jump into so they can feed off of your energy and emotions. They don't have to see you to feed off of you. They draw you into their net with websites, audios, books, radio shows, cd's, tapes, newspapers, magazines, newsletters, television, in fact any way they can reach you. Every day we come into contact with all of these things, and we participate in reading, listening or watching these things. Be careful of the net masters. Those who lure you so they can feed off of you.

The Luciferian net is everywhere encompassing those of his followers. His net covers all of his own followers. He feeds off of everything they do and the loosh they create. He demands loosh in return for reward. There are thousands, perhaps millions of his followers who each have their own nets under his to fill them with this loosh and boost their own rank and status in Lucifer's eyes to receive reward from him. The bigger the net, the bigger the rank and status. And they will fight and compete against each other and use each other to fill their individual nets. You can think of it as a fishing net. I always wondered why I would see that term in the Bible Codes and what it referred to. I guess it was something the Lord was trying to teach me even when I didn't realize He was. And now I know what it means when I see it.

Another term I often see in the Bible Codes is cattle, or cattle-herd. To Lucifer humans are cattle. These followers of his are going to have a rude awakening when they finally realize they are nothing more than cattle to him as well. They really believe they will win the war over earth between Lucifer and the Most High. They listen to Lucifer's incessant and constant pep talks and believe everything he says. That is what drives them and motivates them and ultimately leads to their complete possession of him and his demonic spirits. Even the demonic spirits believe he has a chance of winning. But it's hype. Even Lucifer himself can quote Revelation 20:10 where he is ultimately chained and cast into the bottomless pit for a 1000 years until he is then cast into the Lake of Fire for Eternity. He knows his fate but he doesn't want his followers to know or believe that. He has them in his net and he keeps them there with lies, deceit, flattery, praise, reward and even fear when necessary.

Don't be lured into a net. Stay focused on your relationship with the Most High and learn how to hear from Him and to be led by Him directly. Ask Him to teach you how to hear Him. He doesn't speak to your head He speaks to your heart. And that is the biggest problem and cause of deception today among the churches, groups, organizations and people that claim they are of Him. They are listening to the louder voice in their heads instead of His small voice in their spirits. As a result they entertain these spirits and get taken over by them and then head off into the deceptions and errors those voices in their heads lead them into. Stay close in Him with your own personal relationship with Him and not through someone elses. Not through me, not through your pastor, not through your friends, your parents, or anyone. Take charge of your own relationship to Yahweh direct. And don't be surprised if He leads you away from people or ministries. If He is leading you away from something then don't fight Him. He could simply be pulling you out of a destructive net. Something you can't see with your own eyes that He can.

Yes Luciferians are in our churches and ministries today calling themselves pastors, ministers, apostles, prophets, teachers and building followings of people who follow them rather than God Himself. Beware of their nets.

Loosh is a mimmickry of God's Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that anoints and empowers God's people and this is how loosh works for Lucifer's people. A Satanic counterfeit and mimmickry of God's Holy Spirit.

Without loosh Satan's ability to manifest and operate in this realm would be limited. The more loosh he can create the more power he has. It is positive energy that allows the Lord to work and manifest in our lives while it is this negative energy called loosh that empowers Satan.

In Satan's kingdom you can never have enough loosh. For him and his followers it is the ultimate drug and it never satisfies. Enough is never enough. Enough doesn't exist.

Beware of the Net Masters

There are many Luciferians operating on the internet building their own niche markets and nets to soak it all in. If you listen to their teachings they are not much different than the New Age. In fact there are some that channel the false New Age Messiah St. Germain better than his openly dedicated followers.

I have been either directly or indirectly involved with a few of them at one time or another. Most of them don't even realize they are pawns of the devils. They really believe they are hearing from the Lord and then relaying false prophecies, dreams, and visions to the Christian community leading them astray. The demons who control them are filling up their nets because these Christians are in error and deception and thus giving access to them to do so.

Then there are those who are Luciferians and know exactly what they are doing and these are the most dangerous. They teach doctrines of Lucifer masked in Christian terms and use Scripture to back up their claims. They partake in drugs and alcohol then claim they are full of the Holy Spirit and speak out against sin. Watch the hypocrisy folks. Watch the hypocrisy because it always leads into blasphemy. And they are laughing while you soak up every word they preach. They are filling their nets.

It took me a while to realize what was going on. I kept praying for the truth in all things and for some groups and ministries I always had more questions than answers until the Lord finally started opening my eyes and lifting the veil so I could see through them.

And that is all you have to do folks. Start asking the Lord to teach you the truth about particular people or ministries. Don't listen to the voice in your head, listen to the small voice in your heart. And protect yourself from becoming used as loosh.

When the Lord revealed this whole thing about loosh to me and what it is, why they need it, and how they get it, I started to pray this simple prayer to keep the enemy from trying to lure me into a net or affecting me in any way:
    Dear Heavenly Father the Most High,

Father I ask that you keep me from becoming a victim to net builders and loosh vampires. I ask that if they try to use or abuse me that their attempts fail and fall to the ground null and void.

Father I ask that you place a wall around me that the enemy can't penetrate. Keep me from error, deception, and evil and lead me into the truth of all things with your Holy Spirit.

Thank you Father, in Yahushua's (Jesus) Name, Amen.

Stay consistent and persistent when seeking things from the Most High. I ask for the same things every day and when I learn something new I add it to the list. For example, I ask for wisdom, discernment, the truth in all things, to be kept from evil and for greater measure of His eyes, heart, and ears so I can see things the way He does, hear things the way He does and feel about things the same way He does. I ask Him for those things almost every day. He isn't deaf, but He knows if you keep asking Him then it is something you really desire and He will honor that. It is of no use to keep asking Him for materialistic things, He is not a give-me God and He will and does say no to material things. But He will never say no when you ask for things in alignment with His Kingdom and His Word.

Beware of the Net Masters. Safeguard Yourselves through the Most High.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit