FROM DESK OF C.O: We'll just call it "research" instead of snooping.

by stillAwitness 16 Replies latest social humour

• Trojan
    Trojan
    I'm sure all the letters are the same except for the date and name they put down on it

Exactly. That is confirmed. They are all the same. It is even the same letter they use in other countries. Same text. Standard letters have a number and code (sometimes not printed on it), they are ALL standard. Another date, another name. Thats it. Off it goes. Another poor bastard on the road...

Service Department works with lots and lots of standard-out-of-the-box-letters. It is too risky to have some secretary at the service department adding his own stuff and make the Society liable.

Trojan.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

KW13: lol, StillA...seriously...do you drop through the ceiling and take out people to see this stuff? I never got near this when i was at the hall :( Spectre:Cue in the Mission Impossible theme song. Just call me Detective StillA

• Think
    Think

Hello Detective stiilla :)

I am detective pinkpanther

Get my Last PM ?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

JH: Maybe the same music but with a little more beat to it... and get all the sisters dancing

I loved that one! Had to put it up so hopefully the CO and his wife can hear!

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Oops! Wrong thread. lol

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I don't get it; if they're temping for so long they run out of money because nobody can work for free toothpaste, the society will reimburse them for it? Hey sign me up, dental hygiene is important to me.

• luna2
    luna2

Sorry, sass, women need not apply. The only way you are going to get that free toothpaste is to marry a temp CO or even a regular CO and become his appendange.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit