Radical Jehovah's Witnesses POSSIBLY responsible for burning down churches?

by sf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Some of you, whose obviousness is not worth naming, show how little you know either the culture or the psychology of Jehovah's Witnesses with your comments in this thread, not to mention the post' originator.

It is true that anything (almost true at least) is possible, but is is highly unlikely that a JW would have anything to do with the church burnings. As for a radical element (no doubt after the cliche "some bad youths") of JWs, that is just silliness. If there were some such JWs or ex-JWs upset to this point and willing to act, they would be more likely to burn down Kingdom Halls.

You really don't understand JWs at all and really just show your bigotry if you think JWs are the ones burning the churches.

My vote is for a single Ted Kaczynski-type or some other person with a political agenda. Or possibly a fire-fighter that was facing pay-cuts or lay-offs.

-Eduardo

• sf
    sf
    Some of you, whose obviousness is not worth naming, show how little you know either the culture or the psychology of Jehovah's Witnesses with your comments in this thread, not to mention the post' originator.

ROFLOL!! Oh really Ed. Please, proceed to go into detail how I do not comprehend this CULTure and it's psychology. I can't wait to see this.

Perhaps you need to go back and polish up on what I comprehensively ASKED in my first post of this thread. It was an inquiry. Not a statement or an opinion.

You want to go head to head with me brother? Your 'kind' are the 'kind' I've dealt with all my life. You will up end up chewed up and spit out, just like all the 'others' who dare presume they know what my life was like TRAPPED in this hellhole as a child.

Psychology of Jehovah's Witnesses?? LOL Are you serious?

I'll ask it again, IN LIGHT OF METATRONS THREAD, and how jws view other religions as false...is it so far fetched to IMAGINE the possibilty, not the likelihood, the POSSIBILITY, that a, ONE or a group of like-mindedness, that they would take it upon themselves, AS A SERVICE TO JEHOVAH, and start burning down churches?

My inquiry came to mind AFTER reading his thread. It had NEVER crossed my mind before I read his, once again, brilliant and insightful thread. It got my mind wondering if it COULD be a....

P O S S I B I L I T Y.

I seriously can't believe you are a lawyer, with your obvious lack of comprehensive reading skills.

You go ahead and keep licking at Mother Watchtowers breast brother. No one is denying you that great satisfaction you get by doing so.

But don't you dare presume to tell me I don't comprehend the destructive nature of this CULTure and its psychological clap-traps.

Sweet dreams.

sKally

• integ
    integ

There are two chances that any 'organized' Jw group had anything to do with the church bombings;

1) NONE

2) FREAKING NONE

Integ.

• sf
    sf

Did I say, or ask about "any organized group of jws"? I said RADICAL. Why is this getting so twisted into something I did not even say, thus ask about?

Good god people. Go back and read my post, slllllooooowwwwwwllllllyyyyyyy.

Now I'll offer my opinion as to my own inquiry...

Yes, it is a POSSIBILTY. Not likely, yet the possibilty is there. To think it isn't, is like saying it isn't possible that, before anyone found out, that Watchtower was in bed with the Whore {U.N.}. Many thought it wasn't POSSIBLE. Let alone, likely.

But guess what folks? Throbbing and all...the Watchtower prostituted itself and compromised all its members by not even having the courtesy of putting on a 'condom' to protect others, the flock, from getting any dis-eases. But such is the life of a Whore and its Clients.

Wow, what a freaking concept!

sKally

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Again there is no possibility that JWs would do such a thing - Even some so-called radical element.

and as it turns out today....

it appears to be some stupid drunken college kids who made a mistake and then compounded their problems by trying to avoid responsibility who are the culprits...

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit