Hello everyone

by DigitalFokus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

Hi, i am from Minnesota and my heating sucks so i am freezing my butt off typign this. I wish i would have found this site years ago. A place to talk about my experiences with JWs. I was a offical cult member for about 2 months before getting df'ed for smoking. I was affiliated with those bastages for about 5 years and those being some of the most impressionable years at that. I am a 28 year old Single father of one 4 year old beatifull boy. I am very happy to find this site,I was bored at work searching google, and see myself being a forum member for a long time. It has been about ten years since i left that horrible organization and have never really talked about my experiences...

anyway, i can't feel my fingers and will post more later.

oh and btw, i ran into a elder about 5 years ago and he asked me for my address so they could keep tabs on my whereabouts, wtf is up with that? i told him to go screw himself. they have to track you if your DF'ed? and how is this site run on donations? because this would be worth donating too.

cheers

DigitalFokus

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Hi DigitalFocus,

Welcome to this forum.
    So, you were 'just 2 months' baptized and then df-ed. That is pretty quick
    Maybe would make a record, he he.
    Anyway most of us, spend much more time in the borg (organisation).

Hope to read more experiences from you later.

Danny

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

i was "in wit em" for about 5 years. and thank whoever that it was only that long. bah, some of it is in my profile. too cold to type out all the sheeet right now.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Welcome! Great to see you here. I love this site, sometimes I just need to know I'm not mad, and there are enough people here going through the same thing to back me up.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum DF, no need to be sorry it's great that you introduce yourself, there are many people here that can identify with your position as an ex JW.

• Clam
    Clam

Digital hi there and welcome to the Forum.

Like you I was indoctrinated during my impressionable years. One of my sisters who is still a Dub used to slyly indoctrinate me as a kid until I was drawn into full blown Bible Watchtower study at 13.

I see you were dumped on for the evil crime of smoking, LOL. What a bunch of saddoes they are. Paedos, Child beaters, adulterers, liars, all welcome. But no smoking.

This place is great; glad to have you here.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Paedos, Child beaters, adulterers, liars, all welcome. But no smoking.

You forgot to mention alcoholics and prescription drug addicts....

Welcome to the forum Digital. Most of those here are ex cult members as well, some are 'lurkers', and some are still in and defending (are you listening PMJ?)

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Hey there DF - this board is awesome isn't it?! been a life saver for me. hope it helps you. read your bio. and it is so similar to others here and our dysfunctional parents that got sucked into the org.

welcome, welcome, welcome! BTW - love your tatt!

freedomlover

• jojochan
    jojochan

Welcome to the forum!

Stick around, I did and now I racked up over 200 post in just a few weeks. This place has really helped me.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit