Anybody ever had their Aura photo taken?

by Bumble Bee 22 Replies latest jw friends

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Thanks VM54 his name is Freddie, I haven't set up an image host, which I must, but when I do I will post a larger pic.

If cats do have aura's then his will be a bright one!

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

I'm no detective skyman but could this mean that mulan is your mystery wife? Which you referred to on a previous topic? Just guessing of course.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Yeah, mine's camo.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I was always interested in reading auras, it was told to me that is it was an initial feeling you would get from that person, from a certain feeling that would bring certain colours.

just curious.

jojochan.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    By what means are these "Auras" photographed?

Someone who has had their "aura" photographed, please answer my question.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I don't think anyone does that around here!

But as far as I know I am going to a 'reverend' ...LOL this weekend to have torot cards read!

• Franz
    Franz

Fascinating subject! The following is what we currently know on the subject of aura's.

Kirlian Photography did show that when an organism is placed in an alternating electric field, a glowing energy field of changing colors can be seen around it. This energy field around a human body is called an Aura. The Aura has been observed to behave as if there is some unknown force holding it together. (The Aura itself behaves like an organism.) It is this unknown force holding it together that is psychotronic energy. The Aura has been observed to change with changes in thoughts and feelings. This indicates that this unknown force holding it together is a mental energy; it exists in a mental dimension. Researchers who have studied psychotronic energy believe that it is capable of mixing with and producing all other energy forms. This can explain how a nonphysical mind can generate physical energy fields to control a physical body. It can also account for the electric and magnetic fields produced by UFOs and also their glow.

A man from Czechloslavakia named Dr. Robert Pavlita has developed several devices that charge-up on psychotronic energy and use it to do specific tasks. These devices are called psychotronic generators. (For further information on psychotronic generators, read, "Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain"). It is my opinion that a UFO spacecraft is a resonance chamber that is filled with some type of psychotronic generators.

A UFO that is filled with psychotronic generators charges-up on the Aura energy of the occupants by resonance. It becomes filled and surrounded by psychotronic energy and it starts to move into another dimension, (mental dimension). It starts to glow like an Aura. Because it is partly or totally in another dimension, the laws of physics no longer apply. Gravity loses its hold and the UFO starts to float. Being either partly or totally in another dimension, the UFO has very little inertial mass or no inertial mass and it can accelerate very rapidly with no G-forces. It can probably move many times faster than the speed of light. Light speed is a limitation only in the physical dimension. (Note: Aura energy has been observed to be a vibratory energy making resonance possible.) [Referring to the Barny and Betty Hill abduction case: The alien told Betty that they had trading routes between stars that were about 37 light years away; they probably move much faster than light speed to make this trading profitable.]

Remote viewing experiments conducted by the U. S. Army have shown that men can be trained to see in their minds places and objects that are far away with a good degree of accuracy. Experiments such as these show that the mental dimension extends throughout space, it is not just in your mind. Just as your physical eyes look into the physical dimension, your mind looks into the mental dimension. When the psychotronic energy in an area increases, everything in that area starts to move into a mental dimension. The Auras of the UFO occupants are intensified by being in the UFO, and they also move into a mental dimension. Because they are partly or totally in another dimension, they can pass through solid walls to abduct people from their beds at night. When a UFO puts out a beam of light into the rooms of abductees, everything in that beam has moved either partly or totally into a mental dimension where physical laws no longer apply and the abductees are floated out through the wall or ceiling and into a UFO.

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION AND POINTS OF INTEREST

A UFO appeared in a field as if out of thin air near an air base in England and some UFOs have been seen to fade away; this is evidence that UFOs use another dimension. UFOs have flown faster than the speed of sound in the air with no sonic booms and have flown near planes very fast with no turbulence; this also is evidence that UFOs use another dimension - they were enough in another dimension that they made no air turbulence. They also are sometimes enough in another dimension that they are not picked-up on radar. Being mostly in another dimension also explains why they sometimes look like they are only lights in the sky and not solid objects. I saw on TV a report by a former member of the US Air Force that was in World War Two. He said that he witnessed spherical shaped UFOs, that were called foo fighters at that time, chasing US planes on their bombing missions over Germany. They appeared to be under intelligent control. During one of these incidents, the UFO was shot at with a .50 calibre machine gun, and the bullets passed right through it without damaging the UFO. The UFO was enough in another dimension that solid objects like bullets could pass right through it, without damaging it. The UFO was also enough in the physical dimension that it reflected or produced visible light that could be seen. This UFO incident is also evidence that UFOs are using another dimension.

Some UFOs have a colored energy field below them when they hover. A UFO filmed over Mexico had what looked like an energy field behind it as it moved. A UFO seen in New York had lights circling it as it hovered and when all of the lights went to one end of it, the UFO moved rapidly in the other direction. This leads me to believe that if a UFO concentrates its energy field on one side, this will make it move in the direction of the opposite side. Some UFOs glow and some do not. Psychotronic energy glows after it is sufficiently intense enough to do so, and not all the time.

Certain people claim to have metals from crashed UFOs. In Russia the UFO metal had a mesh of fine gold wires surrounded by quartz insulator. UFO metal that was supposed to come from Roswell was mostly magnesium and layers of bismuth and zinc. A former US Army sargeant, Frank Kaufmann, said that he was at the Roswell crash site. He said the Roswell UFO had octagon shaped quartz cells that were glass-like on the bottom of it. Experiments can be done with psychotronic generators made of substances like this to see if it will increase the energetic effects. Psychotronic generators surrounded by a saucer shape that is made of metal containing a mesh of gold wires surrounded by quartz insulator, might be what is needed to make a resonance chamber to intensify and concentrate psychotronic energy till it is sufficiently intense for the whole device to begin moving into another dimension and take on the characteristics of a UFO. (The piezoelectric effect of the quartz might be important.)

The lights that appeared in Phoenix were analyzed by a Mr. Dilletoso of Village Labs by his computer equipment. He compared them to known lights and could not find any explanation for them. This same type of computer analysis could be done for the light that is emmitted by the human Aura to see if it compares to the Phoenix lights. Since the human Aura needs alternating electric fields to make it visible, the effects of these fields could be compensated for on the computer equipment to make a good analysis.

Many of the aliens that have been observed have large black eyes. The animals on earth that have large black eyes see in the dark; they have large black pupils. I suspect that the eyes of aliens are mostly large black pupils and they see in the dark. Since most of outer space is dark, this would help with space travel. The eyes of aliens might also see infrared.

Some female abductees claim that they were impregnated with half human half alien babies and the fetuses were removed from them. They also claim that they saw half human half alien children. If humans and aliens can interbreed like this, they must be very genetically similar. Why is this? I speculate that if humans would travel in space for many generations, inactive genes would be activated and humans would become more alien like in their physical appearance. Something like this happens when crickets and fish live in caves that are dark. They become a subspecies that are white with no eyes.

I suspect that the shapes of UFOs have significance. It seems to me that the UFOs that have a flattened shape like the saucer and triangular shapes are useful for flying in the atmospheres of planets because most of the motion would be horizontal over the planet’s surface. In outerspace a spherical shape might be more usefull for easy motion in any direction. The round saucer shape would allow very rapid changes in horizontal direction while flying in a planet’s atmosphere. Since UFOs have very low inertial mass while partly in another dimension, changes in the wind could blow them around; this could explain some of the erratic motion of saucers while hovering. The large cigar shaped craft have been observed to carry smaller UFOs.

I am inclined to believe that UFO aliens are the angels of God. Flying objects in the Bible that are associated with angels, strongly resemble UFOs. If UFO aliens are angels, then the Bible shows you what their motives are. I suspect that the aliens are using their energy fields to maintain climate control and the proper living conditions to support life on Earth. If they were to stop doing this, the weather conditions on Earth would become chaotic and life on Earth would die. Angels act as God’s hands to do His will. The human race has been inbreeding with itself, and I suspect that these half human half alien children that UFO abductees report seeing might be needed to strengthen the gene pool to make the human race stronger. If UFO aliens are the angels of God, then the second coming of Jesus Christ will probably be a UFO invasion, since the Bible says He is coming back with angels. They will abduct sinners and throw them in hell and abduct saints and put them in heaven.

• MuadDib
    MuadDib

Hey Franz. If all that crazy stuff is actually real, wouldn't a lot of people stand to gain from blowing the cover off the conspiracy? Why do you think it is that only valiant souls like yourself are out there crusading on the internet to make the truth known while 99.9% of the rest of the world just laughs you off and moves on with their lives? If all this information is so readily accessible why are you way out on the wild fringe of sanity?

• Robdar
    Robdar

I'm a yellow with violet tints.

http://www.auracolors.com/colors.htm

Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited, energetic, and childlike personalities in the aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful, sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help heal the planet.

Yellows can either be very shy and sensitive, or they can be the life of the party. These playful characters have a great sense of humor. They love to laugh and to make others laugh. Yellows believe life is to be enjoyed. They like to live life freely and spontaneously. With a perpetual smile on their face, they remind people to not take themselves or their problems too seriously.

Yellows would prefer not to work at all, unless their work was fun, playful, or creative. They love nature, and often have concerns for the survival of wildlife and the environment. Dogs are very drawn to Yellows and often become their best friends.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Where can I go to get my auro photographed? Is it one of those booths at the mall?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit