WTBTS Brochures you never saw - The scarry, The bad and The Funny - Part 1

by Trojan 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is surprising that an ultra puritanical organisation like this would have a naked woman on its brochures, didn't the squeamish dubs complain about it?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Adam is the most well endowed guy in history!

You need to scan the inside's so we can read the BS there too!

• blondie
    blondie

This isn't the only one either, all up through the 1940's there are strangely naked people pictures and cariacatures of the Roman Catholic Church leaders, politicians, commercial czars.

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think it shows that in some ways, we are MORE PURITANICAL today. I wonder, 1932, it's before the second world war.... Nude art is tucked away in the museums these days, not handed out on tracts! Even the Desperate Housewives' intro places a discreet leaf or two.

Come to think of it, the young Adam is disturbingly androgynous. Is he practicing spearing fish, for the day he's kicked out of Eden?

Also, I notice modern apples have grown to industrial size. Those cherries are tiny!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Eve looks like she is about 12 years old.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ought to read -

WTBTS Brochures you never saw - The scarry, The bad and The Funny AND THE FREUDIAN - Part 1
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Notice the snake is positioned btwn Eve's legs! I heard they are coming out with a 2006 version of this brochure with the same title (Cause of Death), with a photo of Eve on the Internet instead of eating the bad apple.

• Clam
    Clam

Thanks for this Trojan. I look forward to the series.

Adam is the most well endowed guy in history!

I'm not sure if this comment is supposed to be ironic but I can't see anything dangling at all! Maybe it was a chilly day in Eden? My guess also was that he was having a go at spear fishing.

A snake with its tongue out very near Eve's bits as well - shocking.

I'm sure an adolescent boy in 1932 would have got very flustered over this.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Clam, it's not dangling. It's erect!!!! (the cane is flesh toned and very close to Adam's privates)

• Clam
    Clam

LOL rebel,

phew no wonder Eve's hiding behind a tree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit