Has Jehovah already won..are we just waiting to see how?

by DavidChristopher 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

No Jehober hasn't won. Zeus has won, Jehober does not exist! If Zeus's universal plans fail Odin and the flying spaghetti monster say they've got one ready to go!

• kid-A
    kid-A

jehovah who?

• Brigid
    Brigid

Ever think about buying a yellow volkswagon? You've looked it up, you've done the math, you're convinced you're going to buy it and it has now become part of your consciousness: "I own a yellow volkswagon". What do you start noticing? Yellow volkswagons everywhere. Who knew, you think that yellow volkswagons are so popular. Or you or your mate are pregnant or trying to get pregnant--you'll see pregnant women and babies everywhere you go.

You can take any belief system--any and put on their "glasses", that is the way they see things and KNOW for absolute certain that events around you support what you believe. Muslims remain convinced when they look at the west and its activities in the middle east that they are being called to jihad. Jews look at the world and the rise in and ever present anti-semitism and are convinced of a prophecy they recite every passover. Earth based worshippers are convinced that earthquakes, floods, etc. are a natural karmic repurcussion of the way we've treated mother earth. As science uncovers ever more "proof" that we come from apes atheists cannot figure out why most of the world's population still believes in various myths.

It's all perception. I'm sure in some hellish dimension of their own mind's making, good JW's die convinced that their brand of paradise is what happens, and you know what? When they die, they are in a nighmare like, eternal existence of "going to meetings, watching your back, watching your neighbor--the thousand year reign is almost over! The second annihilation is "just around the corner", oh wait, new light, 1000 years doesn't mean a literal 1000....

Perception.

~Brigid

• blondie
    blondie

Won what?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

a week in Vegas

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

Josie

• Carmel
    Carmel

Yep!

hehe

carm

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

David...I know I already talked of this... YES I agree with you.

I do think that the big issues are won and we are just seeing it come together now.

1. issue that was brought up in the garden. Does God have the right to rule or is man

capable.? Man's rule now has been proven that it's a failure. The goverment is

proven the be in the wrong. Futile wars without a basis. (no WMD's) all proven.

We are just waiting now for it all to come together.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Ok, everybody sing along.....

Brooklyn burns in the

Hot Sun

I fought the Jah and the

Jah won

I fought the Jah and the

Jah won

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

The only thing worse that a sore loser is a sore winner. If Joe Hoover has won, he could be a little nicer about it. I think he's too big for his britches.....as my mom used to say. Let Him take his week in Vegas and shuttup already!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit