I must be a lesbian

by skyman 9 Replies latest social humour

• skyman
    skyman

The more I think about it I must be a lesbian, Because I think about p###y when I get out of bed and all day long, usually not an hour goes by that I don't think about p###y. I look at nice looking women wondering what their p###y would be like. I love to undress women with my mind I do this all day long. When I come home I think about my wife's p###y and how I can get her in bed without the kids hearing us.

So yes I must be a lesbian. Lesbians are OK because they are just like me.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Because I think about p###y when I get out of bed and all day long, usually not an hour goes by that I don't think about p###y. I look at nice looking women wondering what their p###y would be like. I love to undress women with my mind I do this all day long. When I come home I think about my wifes p###y and how I can get her in bed without the kids hearing us.

Sounds like me

• Highlander
    Highlander

No worries, it's all good when we think about p##sy.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Skyman my son says the same thing, that he is a lesbian in a man's body. We just roll our eyes at him. So I'll just roll my eyes at you too!

Sherry

• Odrade
    Odrade

ROTFLMAO!!! wonder how long before this one gets deleted?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All my life I've been a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

• Calliope
    Calliope

LOL,

i thought it was funny that i simply assumed you were a male.... then i realized, you ARE a male.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ha, Calliope, your first clue might be that lesbians don't talk that way! LOL

Sherry

• Calliope
    Calliope

LOL...

i haven't been around many lesbians lately...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Ditto! I say that all the time!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit