Another concern

by lazuli 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

You've been very honest with us and we've been very honest with you. You just need to think about this and we don't need to know how you feel about it because it is your life:

How easy is it going to feel if you marry a JW and he is totally against oral sex because it has been drilled into the JW's minds since they were old enough to sit up straight that oral sex is a very bad and evil thing.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    So I'm worried that if I decide to marry someone that is a JW if what I did before will be a problem.

Only if you have a need to divulge your past...which in my opinion you don't have to do unless you have some medical issues.

Josie

• Nellie
    Nellie

Honesty raises a good point. And it can be added to: There are some JW's with very old fashioned views about sex and everything about it.

I'd say, however, that alot of it depends on your age. Younger men, expecially those raised in the org., tend to want their brides to be virgins. Older ones, may not expect the same thing - especially if you're new to the truth.

• rekless
    rekless

If your mama is Brenda and your daddy is Nick, then I'm your grandpa. If so pm me. dan

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Dont tell him/them anything you dont want them to know. Do you think that you can't keep a secret?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i read the other day that theyre not supposed to even perform fallatio or cunnilingus... GODDAMN IT, NO ORAL!!!

the infamous one

• jojochan
    jojochan

Personally it would'nt make a difference to me. But for those that are of the collective...It should'nt be a problem, but look before you leap though. Marring into the collective aint NO JOKE. The rigid routine, the stepford way of life.If you really love this person, good health to you.

Wish I knew someone like you before I married a dub.oh well.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    But for those that are of the collective...It should'nt be a problem

What I ment was, they should'nt be in 'yo shit. respectivley.

jojochan.

• Calliope
    Calliope

uh, i'm confused...

if you "decide" to marry a JW...?

i'll just pretend your question was simply "should i marry a jw?"

to which i can without hesitation say: "no"

see, that was simple.

• FairMind
    FairMind

It all depends on how mature and caring the man is. Despite what some might think there are some JW men who truly love their wives and would not hold their pasts against them. Still, marriage is a big step and you don't want to wind up with someone who will abuse you (non-JW men can be abusive too).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit