LOOK AT WHAT I ORDERED!!!! :)

by kittyeatzjdubs 23 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Kitty I can just hear you now playing either "The Snake Charmer" or "We're Jehovah's Witnesses", LOL.

addicted to amazon.com

hmmmm........pondering if I should say this, but here goes......didya know you can go to my site and click through to Amazon's site and I will get a miniscule commission on what you buy? So far I've made a whopping $6, which I used towards web site expenses. Only a zillion dollars to go and I'll break even. (www.jwinfo.50megs.com, bookstore page)

• JBean
    JBean

Hey!!! Pretty beautiful!!! I used to play the flute back all through high school... just looking at your pictures brings back some pretty fine memories!!! I think I'll dig around in my closets to see if I can find it... maybe start playing it again... who knows?! Thanks!!! Jbean

• KW13
    KW13

wow, thats cool...wish i could play an instrument like that! Enjoy it :)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Kitty I can just hear you now playing either "The Snake Charmer" or "We're Jehovah's Witnesses", LOL.

lmao @ rebel...it's funny...i never learned the snake charmer, but i still remember the finger positions for we're jehovah's witnesses.

i think i was able to play every song in the song book as a matter of fact.

luv, jojo

• atypical
    atypical

That's awesom, jojo. Good for you seeking out something you really like. I think you should play "jazz flute" like will ferrell in Anchorman. But don't try pouring scotch into the other end, I have a feeling that was fake. :P

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Beauty!

• onesong
    onesong

Wow and I thought a $600 guitar I got for $350 was a good deal. Good for you Kitty!!!!

What goes around comes around.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good for you and your flute!

I hope your air is filled with melodious melody from now on!

Jeff

• moshe
    moshe

Good Ebay find, Kitty-. It always amazes me that some of my stuff sells in less than an hour on Ebay.

I'm down to my last leisure suit- the platform shoes went quick.

Moshe

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Good Ebay find, Kitty-. It always amazes me that some of my stuff sells in less than an hour on Ebay.

I'm down to my last leisure suit- the platform shoes went quick.

amazon actually. i don't have the patience for ebay, what with all the bidding and everything...

good luck with the leisure suit.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit