About Tattoos...

by Mastodon 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

I have two of them seaguls on my chest and a jester on my shoulder. One of the straight guys at work saw the one on my back and asked why anyone would put a tattoo on there back. I just told him I thought my gay boyfriend should have something to look at when he is working back there. No one ever asked again!

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Still a dumb reason to get a Tattoo. Better to just put an Arrow showing the way....Eduardo

• atypical
    atypical

I think tattoos are sort of like the beard thing for witnesses, except even worse.

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo of the cross and crown symbol that Russell used at the beginning. Sarcastic, yes?

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Just so you know I got a tattoo because I wanted one. I looked at several and chose something that reflects me. Thats the only reason I got one................

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Just to clarify something. All good tattoo shops use new needles and new colours for each person.

Here are mine:

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

ooooooooooooooo......

preeeeeeettyyyyyyyy....

luv, jojo

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Thanks!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

This is mine:
    Image hosting by Photobucket

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Now I want These on my ankles:

• wombat
    wombat

I got a tattoo a while back.

It is a fly on my right buttock.

I was planning on having a new fly added every year but have been too slack to do so.

I figured that by the time that I was in an Old People's Home, if I had enough flies, the nurses wouldn't want to give me a sponge bath and would leave me alone..

Also...there are parlours here that give imitation jail tattoos. Like half done outlines or really amateurish stuff. It gives you real cred if you have one and walk into a bar and roll a ciggie. No one messes with you.

Wombat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit