Guilty conscience

by lazuli 31 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I had a friend who was in the same situation. He was studying and never said anything. Eventually the girl broke down, she got reproved and he was never bothered. It all depends upon who the elders are and what your ex confesses to.

Do you really want to be a Jehovah's Witnesses? If the answer is yes than you really came to one heck of a place to get advice. I think the real solution is to study the Witnesses and see how unchristian the religion is instead of letting them study with you and mold your opinions of matters.

• lazuli
    lazuli

To clear things up, we started getting intimate before I sarted studying, however, we continued to do it after I had started, so I knew that we weren't supposed to, but we still did. Oh and I am about to become an unbaptized publisher. Thank you for your responses, I suppose I'll keep quiet and repent.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You're sunk.

Every talk you hear on fornication is going to prick your conscience. Every talk you hear on reporting wrongdoing is going to remind you of the ex.

Eventually you will crack and your life, and likely his, will never be the same again.

So sorry

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Oh and I am about to become an unbaptized publisher. Thank you for your responses, I suppose I'll keep quiet and repent.

You have my deepest sympathy.

• LDH
    LDH
    The head elder was the one giving me study (his wife usually does it and she was there too). He told me that any sort of sexual act counts as premarital relations, even if there is con penetration.

Do you really think it's appropriate for a strange man to be giving you explicit sexual advice, or discuss penetration? Do you think he speaks for god? Who died and made him the King of $ucking?

How old are you?

Lisa

Get a Grip Class

• kid-A
    kid-A

I suppose I'll keep quiet and repent.

Repent for what? For being a human being? For having desires? For having hormones? Let me repeat this. You have done NOTHING wrong. You dont need to believe this anti-sexual garbage promoted by christian cults. Free yourself, reclaim your independent thought. You are already falling into the distorted thinking of the watchtower corporation. It is not too late for freedom.

• lazuli
    lazuli

I'

• lazuli
    lazuli

I'm 18, I started dating my ex when I was 16

• daystar
    daystar
    Oh and I am about to become an unbaptized publisher. Thank you for your responses, I suppose I'll keep quiet and repent.

You really should read some of the stories people here have about their experiences being a Jehovah's Witness. We have people here that were Elders and Ministerial Servants, worked in Bethel, spent a massive amount of their lives working towards something that ended up being worthless.

According to the Watchtower teaching from when I went, Armageddon should have come already. They are not the Truth. They make up things as they go along. Don't fall into the trap of "new light" either. They make a pretty tight argument for it when you don't know any better.

Please, please, please... do more research, outside of their publications.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Just tell those jerkoffs to get bent. It's not anyones business. Do yourself a favor, run away from those idiots. FYI it's an organization of rat-finks. Don't contribute to the mayhem. Run!

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit