I did it

by Shazard 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shazard
    Shazard

And not I but God. I got one JW out of the borg. Atleast today he admitted that borg is Sect. Also he listened to gospel and accepted truth, that Jesus is answer, not borg. Ofcourse I don't know what really is happening in his heart, but his answers and reactions are NOT JW like actions. It was about month when we started. And the start was just talk about different things. I told how I understand Jesus Christ. At the begining we evend didn't talk about Jehova and JW, but only about Jesus! And it seems worked. Holy Spirit is doing his job in the man's heart. Thanks to God :) I pray God that he does not fall back into borg.

• Honesty
    Honesty

There are many JW's who are being drawn close to Jesus. Lately, many of them are taking the step of commitment and putting their faith in Him. God's word in Romans, Ephesians and Galatians assures that everyone who turns to Jesus and accepts Him as their personal Lord and Savior will have eternal life in paradise.

That is what faith is all about; knowing for sure in your heart and mind that Jesus has the ability to forgive any sin that anyone has ever committed no matter how bad it might be. His death on the cross and subsequent victory over death 3 days later frees all mankind of their inherited and purposeful sins. All a person has to do is ask Him for forgiveness and He will grant them everlasting life. He doesn't require them to attend 5 meetings a week, go door to door peddling magazines produced by a publishing company masquerading as a religion that follows Him, or anything other than believing that He will forgive us our sins if we only turn to Him in prayer and confess them.

The only reason the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society warns their congregations and labels people who leave the group 'apostates' is because they know that those who have accepted Christ and believe on Him are a danger to their unscriptural and demon inspired doctrines. They know that there are thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses who have left the Watchtower and have become Christians because former Jehovah's Witnesses have become witnesses of Jesus and share the Gospel of the Bible with them.

• Shazard
    Shazard

Christians is the biggest danger for the "truth" :)

• Think
    Think

Shazzard, congratulations !!! good for you and for him!

I prayed also for the Truth, now I am FREE !

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Good for you BRAVO! I wish more people would think about there organizations instead of the blind faith thing. Its great you saved someone!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Honesty -

You is all there man!!

HB

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thats great news Shazard.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Great news Shazard.........I'm very happy to hear that!

HappyDad

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

How cool! How wonderful! I pray the guy doesn't get sucked back. I am so glad you are taking the time to talk with JWs. Too may just shine them on.Just remember he may need a lot of support and encouragement...even after I left words that had been drilled into me kept coming back to me. I had to confront them one by one.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done, the JWs like the Jews are under the Mosaic law and so belong to jehovah, they are not Christians because they do not belong to Christ. They are completely outside the New Covenent and everything it stands for. It's great to get someone out of that sterile situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit