TIJUANA, Mexico -- Mexico has closed the Famous Cancer Clinic

by skyman 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• skyman
    skyman
    hydrogen peroxide therapy ;to reoxygenate blood, thereby avoiding a blood transfusion. ; Quack

.The brothers and sisters here localy are doing this because they were told to by him to do this.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

That sounds pretty weird..... dangerous too

willow

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    The brothers and sisters here localy are doing this because they were told to by him to do this.

If that's the case, it's sad. He was preying on their trust.

Skyman, I hope your mom's okay.

willow

• garybuss
    garybuss

I took Delores to Taylor Clinic in Dallas two times. Taylor was tied to Hoxsey somehow. Many patents there were Witnesses as well. One was a circuit servant we knew. He made up his own pills. Big white ones. It cost a fortune. She was hopeless since she refused chemo treatments and bone marrow replacement treatment. Taylor was a prick. He chewed her out for going to AMA doctors.

She got a Hoxsey treatment recipe from a Witness and she cooked up tea that she got Indiana Botanical Gardens. It all cost a fortune. I was broke all the time between paying for medical doctor visits and drugs she could take like Lukeran, and all the quack stuff she tried. It's tough for dying people who are told they can't take rational treatment because if they do, God won't recreate them in a perfect replica body in the new world.

The Witness people told her, you just die now and you will be resurrected right after Armageddon in 1975. True story! Her relatives refused to help care for her in her last weeks when they were asked. Ask me what I think of Jehovah's Witnesses and the Osborn family.

• Quotes
    Quotes

From the article links above:

=====
    In a statement sent out late Thursday, the Baja California state government said an inspection earlier that day found that the facility employed people who were not properly trained, didn't follow proper procedures for treating terminally ill patients, and didn't meet sanitary requirements.

The clinic's assistant administrator, Cesar Castillejos, said he believed the Mexican government closed the clinic because of King's death, and he defended its record.

King "wasn't stupid," he said. "She was very smart. She wanted an alternative."

King, the widow of assassinated civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., last week traveled to the clinic to seek treatment for advanced-stage ovarian cancer and a stroke she suffered several months ago.

The clinic specializes in alternative treatments for patients with incurable illnesses.

However, the clinic doctors assigned to King's case said she arrived in poor health and they couldn't even begin to treat her before she died early this week.
    =======

These vultures are worse than WTS. They prey on hopelessly ill people, and convince them to spend their last days on earth spending their estate and living in unsanitary conditions. How unsanitary do you have to be to be considered unsanitary by the Mexican governement?

Personally, I want my last days to be spent in the comfort of my home or on a Caribean beach, watching naughty movies and eating ice cream.

The article gives the typical excuses from this creeps, too: "She was too sick before she got here." That is what these people ALWAYS say. Except, of course, for those rare 1 in 10000 cases where you get a spontaneous remission. Then they are quick to jump up and down and take credit for their crappy, quacky "treatment".

Unfortunately, they will just move to the Phillipines and continue their fleecing.

~Q

• Highlander
    Highlander

My Grandfather went there.

He's dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit