Look, it's Sunday morning!

by LuckyNun 17 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

And here I am, enjoying the fellowship of brothers and sisters. This is so much better. I could never wear my Invader Zim slippers to the Kingdom Hall, or enjoy coffee while I take in my, um... "nourishment"? It's not all fun and games...I have three classes online and I need to post some assignments. At least I know that no one HERE will get down on me for leaving early to go study for school! HA!

• skyman
    skyman

I to am at the church of the internet this morning. In about an hour my friends will be arriving for the the Big Game. Go Sea Hawks

• Odrade
    Odrade

:) and drink coffee and watch tv and eat french toast... soooooo glad I'm not rushing around at the mo' trying to make it out the door in time for a grueling two hours at the KH.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I used to DREAD Sunday mornings and Tuesday/Thursday nights. Now, I love them!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Yeah, I like reading Blondie's "Comments" study articles on Sunday morning. LOL.

• lola28
    lola28

yay Sunday, I went to bed at four in the morning and I was asleep this moning till my sister came in my room and woke me up, my eyes hurt and I am tired but I can't go back to sleep. Death to the silly monkey that woke me up! ( you will all see me in an upcoming episode of Cops, hehe)

lola

• Gregor
    Gregor

Well, I was invited to a superbowl party, but can't go because my wife needs the car all day.

Soooo, I'll pop a pizza in the oven and crack a bottle of Cab. Then we'll ('we' being me and the two chihuahuas) set down and watch the game in our SEAHAWKS t-shirts! Oscar and Pepper don't seem to understand the game but they love pizza.

• lola28
    lola28

Hi Gregor, I just wanted to say that I love your avatar, do your dogs have Seahawks t-shirts?

lola

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    I to am at the church of the internet this morning. In about an hour my friends will be arriving for the the Big Game. Go Sea Hawks

Sorry Skyman, Go STEELERS

• greendawn
    greendawn

You can sleep late and wake up late, overall you use your time as you wish for your own good and not for the good of the WTS. A corporation that is above all self interested and doesn't give a fig about the welfare of the R&F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit