Michael Jackson to sell Neverland to the WT?

by moshe 22 Replies latest social humour

• Kaput
    Kaput
    If they leave all those fairground rides in place - kids will enjoy trips to bethel, and the society could make money from the rides...

ballistic --

Don't give 'em any ideas.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    ballistic --

Don't give 'em any ideas.

I can just see it now...

The Roller Coaster of Ever Changing Doctrine

The Merry Go Round You Can Never Get Off

The King-doom Hall House of Horrors

• Kaput
    Kaput

They already HAVE those rides at HQ!

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

I'm sure they could live in splendour out there in Cali

Hey all they gotta do is say they bought it for the resurrected prophets of old.

Worked for rutherford

• freedom96
    freedom96

Curious who started this rumour?

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Yep, its true.

And Bubbles will head the Awake editorial staff.

steve

I'm pretty sure Bubbles has been on the payroll for some time now. I just read one of the recent awakes, the one on old age, and my exact thought was, "A monkey wrote this."

CD
    edited to add: On second thought, I think if Bubbles were editing the Awake, it might actually get better.

• Boxed elder bugs
    Boxed elder bugs

Neverland a fantasy place where people stay young forever and never die, hmmm I see the connection. Maybe thats where Russel got the idea.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hey Cog

That was the best laugh I've had in days. Put tears in my eyes.

Thankyou

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I've heard this DUB rumor that Michael offered to donate a huge amount of money to the WT but they declined b/c he was D'F?

Anyone think this is true?

I hardly doubt they would of said no but I have heard this story many times and many seem to feel a sense of pride and always use it as a "See what happens when you leave JW? Not even money can help you" example.

• moshe
    moshe

Curious who started this rumour? It was listed under Humour- Don't take too seriously anyting I post in that section smiles, Moshe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit