Incredible Street art-U gotta see this!!!

by ohiocowboy 19 Replies latest social entertainment

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

http://rense.com/general67/street.htm

Virtual Street Reality From Tony Diosi
    7-20-5

Julian Beever is an English artist who is famous for his art on the pavements of England, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium. Its peculiarity? Beever gives his drawings an anamorphosis view, his images are drawn in such a way which gives them three dimensionality when viewing from the correct angle. It's amazing !!!
    Below is an example of how the a drawing would look viewed from the wrong angle
    Below, same work of art, viewed from the proper angle
  • greendawn
    greendawn

I am zero at painting so I am really impressed when people can produce two dimensional paintings let alone ones that can give the impression of being three dimensional.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Fascinating

• lucifer
    lucifer

wow that art is amazing! it must have alot to do with which angle the picture is shot at?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

That is cool...I've never seen anything like it. I cannot imagine how his brain can process just 'what' he must do to create such effects.

They say artists use more of their 'left' brain than most of us. Wow ! Good for them - good for us.

Viv la difference...

Rabbit

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

BRILLIANT!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

WOW!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

particularly liked the one with the bricks taken out of the pavement

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Thanks for including the "wrong" view. I have always wondered what it took to create the three dimensional effect.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This work is incredible!!! My fave is the Coke bottle....I must have gone back six times to stare at it!

Thanks for sharing.....

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit