what'cha doing?

by bonnzo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

i,m sitting here putting some music on my ipod, a jack & coke(#2), beside me , and a four foot kingsnake crawling around my neck(not to tightly) what 'chall doing?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

drinking Old Fitzgerald - Bottled in Bond Kentuck Bourbon

• skyman
    skyman

Waiting for my wife to go to bed and then I will take over the TV. We do not like the same programs she does not like PBS or the science channels so I take the computer while she watches TV and then we switch. Most of you would be surprised if you know what her name was on this site. She loves to fight with me when I post.

• lola28
    lola28

I'm sitting at home drinking a pepsi and chating with other ex-witness at www.thomschat.com. If you get bored join us.

lola

• blondie
    blondie

Playing dominoes on pogo.com

• prophecor
    prophecor

Gotta' house full of grands (3) and trying to maintain my equalibrium, almost 2 in the AM and the energy is craxy, would love some of that Liquer you're indulging in. Got a Red Tailed BOA over here, what do I pay you to get it outta' here?

• wombat
    wombat

About to serve up dinner. Pickled pork with a cheese sauce, small boiled potatoes, cabbage and carrots. Mango and ice cream for dessert.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Plotting to take over the world.

• prophecor
    prophecor

And I'll just bet your able to pull it off, too, there Roddy Rod

• prophecor
    prophecor

And I'll just bet your able to pull it off, too, there Roddy Rod

Share this