what'cha doing?

by bonnzo 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hey Prophecor, Let's play "Pinky and the Brain". I'm a real good Pinky, you be "The Brain"

http://www.blog.speculist.com/archives/2004_11.html

• prophecor
    prophecor

Roddy, are you a product of the 60's or the 70's? You sound like you've had some of the coolest experiences. Come on. When?

I think we're ready for a woman to take the reins, now. Seems like a darn good time to do it. Us mens have made enough trouble down here.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Just sitting here worrying about getting old and how it effects my life. I have noticed that it makes a difference in the way I drive. I wake up in the morning feeling old. This has just happened in the last year. My memory doesn't work like it did. It's getting me depressed. It's all down hill from here untill I fall in the hole at the bottom.

Ken P.

• wombat
    wombat

Undecided.....As Henry Ford said "You are always right. If you think you can you are right - if you think you can't you are right".

My dear Mum was a year younger than you when she decided to go to college and become a travel agent. Opened her own shop which she sold when she retired at 84.

She's still going strong at nearly 89.

To be honest I'm a bit like you. When I turned 60 the only happy thought I could muster was that in 10 years time I would wish that I was only 60. Sometimes Mum annoys me with her positive attitude.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Relaxing watching music video clips from satellite TV and drinking 100% mixed fruit juice (from 12 different fruit), to be followed later by tea and biscuits.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

waking up

• serendipity
    serendipity

Eating sausage and eggs and drinking tea.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Reading, drinking coffee, thinking about having a tomato omelet and later going to yoga class. Thanks for asking.

• delilah
    delilah
    At 5:30pm, we're going to a friend's house for steaks on the barbi....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit