Does life begin at 40?

by qwerty 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Plus, women peak sexually in their 40's!!! Whoooooooot!

That may be true but by the 40's most interesting men are married or partnered up. Yup, the choices are thin. What's the point of having a sexual peak if there's nobody around to play with?

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

its all what you make of it. im 44 in a week or so, and i have more $ than i did at 24, and i know to have more fun w/o the consequences(most of the time). most of my friends are 10 years younger cause the ones my age have dried up and died(not literally). i work out to keep in shape, have the best sex of my life cause i know more about what to do to make it more fun.i wouldnt trade this time for anything. ask me in 5 years and ill probably have a different answer.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

If that was the age you left the Watchtower.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Thanks for the replies everyone - I think I feel a bit better now. Dave

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sorry Dave, gotta tell you it goes so quick. One minute I was 40, the next I am 50 (nearly). I forgot thru my forties that I was getting old. Now, I am challenged. The other day a guy said to my girlfriend, " Is your dad visiting??"

I would have laughed it off a couple yrs ago. This time it kicked me in the backside. Where am I going? Am I happy?

On the other hand, I hang out with beautiful young women and have a lot of fun.

Welcome to midlfe!!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I can't wait until I'm 40, the kids will be out of the house (or close to) and I'm going to travel! Kid's are friggin expensive, good thing I love em so much!

I figure if I start traveling the world at 40, that should give me another good 40 years to see everything. When I'm too old to be shlogging through jungles and climbing mountains they can wheel me onto a cruise ship. Preferrably one with cute waiters.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Effie, tell you ther are plenty of " waiters" out there who love an older women who knows what she wants

• greendawn
    greendawn

The maturity and personality development of the 40 to 60 Y.O. period is the top experience plus if you are in good health you can enjoy sexual activity to the full.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Amen Greendawn, plus love the avatar!!

"He loves chocolate"

• beksbks
    beksbks

No Robdar! By the 40's many good men are getting to the point that the children are grown and out of the house, and they can finally come to terms with leaving a loveless marriage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit