In Memory of Puternut

by Nosferatu 52 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Nos

Thnaks for posting those links. What an awesomly talented man and now he's gone. At least he lives on in his work.

• Poztate
    Poztate

The sins of the WT continue to mount up. I am sorry for the loss. May he rest in peace.

• delilah
    delilah

You've done a wonderful job, Nos. My sincere condolences to those of you who knew Ary, may you all find comfort in the days to come.

LT, that was beautiful. R.I.P. Ary.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brilliant poem Little Toe

• greendawn
    greendawn

The FDS can talk about shunning being a loving action to pressure the apostates and others back to the org to survive armageddon. They really know how to take their members out for a ride, this is a purely vindictive behaviour calculated to harm. I wonder what his JW family are thinking now.

• gumby
    gumby

I don't know what to say.

I feel hurt inside....and I feel angry inside( at the WTBTS).

Putternut was a very loving and caring man full of Vigor and it was taken from him by a small group of old Muther F%*&in hitlers! I cannot believe we haven't stopped this cult yet. Will we ever?

Here was his first post here,

Post 1 of 1671
    since 07-Jan-04

Hi,

I am not also new to this forum, but also single now. I live in Washington State. I am self employed. I am a designer for 26 years. I am from European origin.

I am 6'4" 175 lbs. I am an ex witness. Been an elder for 19 years. Now moving on with life, I am in my 40's.

I love the outdoors, travel, cooking, dining, dancing.

Hobbies: Flying Cessna's, Scuba diving, Cooking ethnic foods, Art (I have online galleries).

There's so much to say in such a little box, so if you want to drop me a line, lemme know?

I would love to meet someone.............

Gumby

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was shocked and saddened by this news.

Puternut was a very active poster when I first found JWD and I followed his ups and downs with you all.

He seemed in good spirits when he made the descision to go to Maui.

My heart goes out to his family and friends.

RIP Ari

We loved you

Chris

• gumby
    gumby

bttt.....for those unaware.

Gumby

• Will Power
    Will Power

I am still trying to comprehend this sad sad news.

I wish there was an address where we could ALL send our condolences
    and share our loss of this wonderful, caring man with the people who judged him otherwise.

He stepped into this world, our world, and moved us all.

WP :-(

• Chia
    Chia

This is so sad.

I didn't know him, but it is so unfair what happens to people that leave. You lose it all, and sometimes you feel there is just nothing to live for. I don't even know what to say, except that I hope Ary is at peace now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit