Grace be with you, Godspeed.

LT 2006

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you Nos

• carla
  • Kenneson
    Kenneson

Brings tears to my eyes. I'm sorry you had so much pain and we could do nothing to relieve it. Rest in peace Puternut.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

His posts are painful for me to read. I know just how he felt. The shunning is awful. Your own children start to believe that you're a demon! His wife and mother just dropped him like a piece of trash. That is a burden that's too hard to bear. He's gone. We have got to figure out a way to help each other through those hard times. I wish that there were some sort of magical healing words that we could use to put a stop to the pain of shunning...use it the way that the dub's use it to blind our families. Mind control is a powerful tool.

How many others have committed suicide because the dub's practice of shunning?

It so weird. We wouldn't hurt if we didn't love our children or family. How do you turn off love?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I just posted the following in a Myspace bulletin:

Tribute to a Cult Victim.

Ary Spoelstra was a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses for 25 years before he was disfellowshipped (ex-communicated) from the religion. According to doctrine, the Jehovah's Witnesses (including family) are instructed to avoid contact with the ex-communicated individual as punishment, and hope that this will move the individual to return to the religion.

Ary's two teenage daughters, and the rest of his extended family were forbidden to speak to him. He committed suicide in January 2006.

The Watchtower Society (aka the Jehovah's Witnesses) are a destructive cult which breaks up families like Ary's. Please do your part and warn others of the damage this sect can cause.

Ary was also a fantastic artist. Please share this message along with his art with your myspace friends:
    http://www.thepinupfiles.com/spoelstra.html

Rest in peace, Ary.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Thank you Nos. That was a beautiful idea.

Here's to you Ary, absent yet so present in the words you wrote then and we read now, over time and death.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

R.I.P.

If he did it because he was shunned by his family, then shame on them. And shame on the WTS for that stupid rule, and I hope their little internet-spies reads this and tells them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit