Oppresive Wolf's

by Acurardx2007 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

I notice that some people in here have left the organization and some are still in. It is also interested that some no longer believe in Jehovah I find it amazing when scriptures which were written to the Christian congregation are always applied to the outside. For instance the following scripture "

Act 20:29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

This is what happens in an organization were people do not think, they allow themselves to be treated oppresively. That Is why I encourge people to read the bible. This is why a person has to realize that they need to serve God and not an organization. Also to if a person does something which is not in violation of the principles or God laws they should not worry about what people thank. I was told by some one in the organization one time that there are people who should be out Df'd that are in and people who have been df'd that should be in. Remember to who Jesus told the Jews to do as they say not as they due. In other words sometimes the religious leaders are the very ones who are not doing what they are supposed to do. What happen to the religious leaders?

• skyman
    skyman

You need to do a real search on the history of Jehovah where the name came from and the role of Jehovah before the Jews. You will find that this name goes back thousands of years before the Jews and HE was not a HE but a SHE a god of fertility. People use to carry with them this little amulet named YHWH or GOD Jehovah and it was a female GOD that had large tits and a belly big and ready to give birth. They have un earthed thousands of the little amulet, the GOD we know now as Jehovah. Maybe the real Jehovah liked the name. I know alot of people have my name but I am not them.

The people of this world do not like the truth out and so you have to look hard to find all the information about Jehovah but it is there if you really want to know.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    This is why a person has to realize that they need to serve God and not an organization

Truer words have never been said! Most JWs ignore Bible truth when it’s finger points to anything to do with the organization. The really sad part is these same people don’t care whether or not the organization is being led by God’s word….so sad.
    Also, I believe someone rambled on about how God is a she and not a he. Now that is a real apostate.

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

The people of this world do not like the truth out and so you have to look hard to find all the information about Jehovah but it is there if you really want to know.

There was tank in WW2 I beleive Called Jehovah -- but you know something. I am going to to bring reproach on Jehovah. He is neither a he or she Jehovah is a spirit and he is The Almighty. No one can change my mind on this point.

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

I meant to say I AM NOT GOING TO BRING REPROACH ON JEHOVAH"S NAME. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

No one can change my mind on this point.

This is the very reason people remain in oppresive religions. When a contrary view is presented it is immediately dismissed in favor of holding on to an implanted belief. I know research is time-consuming but after having repudiated the twisted beliefs of the Watchtower organization I do not profess to believe in any doctrine or dogma that I have not proven to myself. Therefore, at this time, I have no beliefs, religiously speaking that is.

Before anyone jumps to the conclusion that not accepting religious belief makes me some sort of hedonist, rest assured, I am more kind, loving, compassionate, HONEST (I don't have to cover up for the fallacies of religious cults) and conscientious now that I have taken personal responsibility for my own life than I was as a loyal JW (and I towed the line for 12 years in that cult - believe me!). And even though it would be easier to just go along with the crowd and feign religious belief I won't submit myself to blanket indoctrination ever again. If I do attend a church service I listen critically to what is said, take what I can use and leave the rest.

No one has all the answers and the more they say that they do the less I believe them. Jehovah being God the almighty is a belief. It is not a fact. If it is then prove it to me.

sweet tee

• greendawn
    greendawn

Power corrupts most people that come to possess it that's why they do not do the right things as leaders, their big egos get in the way, too much conceit.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

alt

The Governing Body and anyone who KNOWS but does nothing to protect the sheep.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I meant to say I AM NOT GOING TO BRING REPROACH ON JEHOVAH"S NAME. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY

Well I should hope not! He's already reproached his name enough.

• skyman
    skyman

So what you are really saying you don't want to know the truth, you have closed your mind and that is it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit