Oppresive Wolf's

by Acurardx2007 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

One " small thing" The JW Cult was started as a business enterprise, by same people who started adventism and mormonism in same time by THE WOLFES . How business miracously change in Christian Religion. ONLY BY MIRACLE.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Auldsoul,your morphing wolf/sheep image is the boss

Al Capone VS Judge Rutherford

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. " - Matthew 24:4

Farkel

from http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/89270/1.ashx

• Think
    Think

Who was worst:

Alcapone or "Judge" Rutherford ?

• greendawn
    greendawn

That was the warning check out their fruits and when you see that they are rotten do not go after them whatever they tell you. Surely Jesus had in mind people like Russell, Rutherford and Franz when he said those words. They are spiritually worthless because they are too fleshly minded, living in luxury and lusting for power.

• Think
    Think

AuldSoul! This is good one !

• Acurardx2007
    Acurardx2007

I can say one thing there are something that if you read the bible with out any belief you will still see some simple things come to light -- that there is an Almighty God, Jehovah and his Son Jesus Christ. Why is this so hard to accept. Even my grandmother who was of another faith believe this one simple point.

• kls
    kls

Acurard, if one decides to read the Bible or not ,or if one believes in the Bible or not, is called ,,,,FREE WILL .

Excuse my manners ,,,,,,WELCOME

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

acur - First of all, Welcome!

To your point that it's easy to pick Jehovah God the Almighty and Jesus the Christ our of the Bible, that much may be true. Just as it may be true that is easy to belive those things once they've been shown to you. What is difficult is to prove that the words in the Bible are true. It is debatable for sure. My thing is accepting the fact that not all persons believe the same way and that lack of concensical belief should not cause one to render judgement against me. For their own scriptures repeatedly warn Christians to leave judgment and vengence to God but it seems extremely difficult for religious persons to follow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit