GB led by lawyers?

by Lady Lee 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Nah, it's the GB's fault entirely. If the GB decided tomorrow that they were going to make blood transfusions a conscience matter, or that they have decided to alter the child abuse policy so that two witnesses are no longer needed, the lawyers would just point out the risks to the GB of being sued and then do whatever the society said. But the ultimate power is with the GB, who are nothing but spiritual cowards who are only interested in maintaining doctrinal status quo, numerical growth and outward appearances . They are the ones doing the leading and the fault rests entirely on their shoulders.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

You'r ok here Stillconcerned and welcome.

I don't think many here know who you are.

Outoftheorg

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

stillconcerned

As long as you are not a WT lawyer you are great with me. And any lawyer that is willing to take on the WTS is the absolute TOPS in my book

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    If the GB decided tomorrow that they were going to make blood transfusions a conscience matter,

Yup that old "conscience matter" legalese for "You can do it but if you do it means you are turning your back on the organization and we will DF you for it.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Thanks Lee and Outa... feeling betta.

kimberlee d.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit