GB -> unprofessional

by DannyBloem 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kid-A
    kid-A

Thousands of innocent children have died because these senile old farts continue to enforce these idiotic lies and regulations about blood. Not to mention their perpetuation of the 2-witness policy which protects child molesters.

Unprofessional? No. In fact they are very professional. PROFESSIONAL LIARS, MURDERERS and CON-MEN.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Thousands of innocent children have died because these senile old farts continue to enforce these idiotic lies and regulations about blood. Not to mention their perpetuation of the 2-witness policy which protects child molesters.

Unprofessional? No. In fact they are very professional. PROFESSIONAL LIARS, MURDERERS and CON-MEN.

Thank you, KidA. And that along with the UN hookup and coverup (which were NOT mistakes) make me just shake my head at people who prefer to see them from an anal-glaucomic perspective.

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about arrogant incompetents? With that much power, they don't have anyone close to them to tell them their decisions are stupid.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    basically they aren't very well trained/educated people, the organisation that they lead has grown way to big for them to really handle. They are advised from all angles, with different views about legal and non legal stuff. They will follow accept some of those, without seeing the concequences (like bulgaria blood issue etc).

They have very few personal gain.

that is why I think the best word to descripe them is unprofessional

I too would rather think of them as IDIOTS than EVIL.In the end whatever they are I now know "the real truth" and the truth has set me free.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi James Free & Ric! Welcome to the forum!

I also agree that the GB believes their own hype and they (collectively) are haughty and presumptuous. There may be some meek and genuine brothers, but they are overruled by the haughty ones. I also think that at least some of them are clueless about life in the 'real' world because they live very insulated lives at Bethel.

• Think
    Think

Ric, welcome to the board.

You are right, they Do laundry money better than the mob.

They have their god: The Satan. He is good at making the LIE look like a truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit