INTERNET LINKED TO TERROR AND SOON DISMANTLED

by DavidChristopher 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Poztate
    Poztate
    four years ago i did not how to "turn the PC on".I have in 4 years approx 40,000 anti-watchtower pages up and getting more destructive to their little cult ripoff racket all the time.

Danny...Your the best....Please continue to stick it to them.....

• LDH
    LDH
    i'm really tired of these sesational threads that are just duds.

LOL. me too.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"...hello China? American Republican Christian Government here...yeah, long time, how ya been? Listen, we understand that y'all have gotten pretty sophisticated with your internet censoring technology...yeah, well the reason we've waited until now is because we weren't sure we could get away with it, but hell, we've got the public scared silly!! They don't challenge anything we do anymore, we do whatever the hell we want! And now with Alito on the bench, the Supreme Court isn't gonna stop us either!...so, how's about we get together sometime soon and discuss this internet business...there's a lot being said out there that we don't like..."

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

Tetra gave a good portrayal of the Inter Network. It can't be stopped by any one authority.

Now would they want as the post asks. I don't think so. It doesn't threaten business but conversely todays companies couldn't operate without it.

As for governments, they might not like people like Big Roy watching them and talking but without the Internet the governments couldn't watch people like Big Roy so closely.

More and more processes are making use of the internet and you probably use it and don't even realize it at times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit