INTERNET LINKED TO TERROR AND SOON DISMANTLED

by DavidChristopher 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

Get your attention?

I got to thinking today.......If our sharing information began to threaten big money and power. How would they respond? Would they put together a terror plot...with "evidence" it was helped by the freedom on the internet. Could they have it taken away willingly to quell fear?

Would that work? It seems to be the tactic they use the most, and have the most success with. Money only cares about reproducing itself. It does not care about humans dying or suffering. Would it kill people to protect itself from the threat of sharing?

Any thoughts?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

this plan has been in works for a few years now. They waiting to use it. The New World Order wants the internet completely regulated and will use their intelligence aparatus Mossad, CIA, Al Qaida, IRA, MI5, Mi6 etc.. to false flag the terrorist op. They will use whatever patsies available.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Real power is with individuals and not corporations or governments. The unregulated internet is here to stay.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i'm really tired of these sesational threads that are just duds.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

If I lived in Cayman Islands I would probably feel the same way....Can you start a better one please?

George Orwell had fun trying to figure out what was going on didn't he? Is it wrong for me to, since I didn't buy a high priced education?

My apologies Wendy...

Your little brother,

David

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

the internet is just an internetwork. which means that it's just a bunch of networks that are interconnected. not all of these networks, in all the countries around the world, are owned by the same people.

if a conspiracy like this ever did occur, there would still be pockets of large networks that would exist. networking theory is actually pretty interesting. when robert said that the internet is grassroots, that is mostly totlly true. that said, these pockets of networks could still be bridged easily by satelite or other means, and by people with money who wanted to leverage their networks more. some governments and organizations would pick up whatever slack was shed by the US.

the thing about networks, is that unlike highways between cities, they are very redundant. so you could knock out several nodes, even key nodes, and the network would still work.

but the real reason that the intrnet will never die is because the cost/benefit analysis would never work for a government to knock it out. governments make and save way too much money now via the internet. they will find a different way to control their citizens. money is power.

i know all you conspiracy ex-jws still really want the world to end, and you want to be a prophet still, spreading fear around in peoples minds so you can feel powerful. but it's not gonna happen.

ts

• greendawn
    greendawn

Not likely to happen because it is by now an indispensible part of life and above all it is commercially based that is a lot of people invested in it and make money out of it.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

So what you are saying is, basically they are trapped, and vested on freedom to share and freedom of speech? To try and control or stp it would be self defeating? I can see that side.

Would it have anything to do with HOW big of a threat it became? They are already trying to monitor it.

Them monitoring it doesn't bother me though....I have nothing to hide, nothing I would not say to their face. I just like the broad audience to bounce ideas on. I am more concerned about them trying to stop it, if and when it becomes a threat.

I know full well how ruthless money is. especially big money. I am open to debate on it though....Anyone want to pull up to the light to defend big money?

• daystar
    daystar

Yeah, not going to happen. Most people have no idea how much commerce relies on the internet. Not only that, but as tetrapod pointed out, the internet was designed to withstand multiple outages. This is the very reason for its creation by DARPA in the first place.

It is a worldwide resource. Any attempt at subverting it would meet with massive resistance, much like the resistance that the MPAA and the music industry are experiencing in their battles right now. They won't win any more than they won when they fought against VHS/Beta.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Real power is with individuals and not corporations or governments. The unregulated internet is here to stay.
    The internet is a wonderful level playing field,here i am a disabled carpenter with only a secondary 'watchtower' education (no high school see my home pages for explanation why) four years ago i did not how to "turn the PC on".I have in 4 years approx 40,000 anti-watchtower pages up and getting more destructive to their little cult ripoff racket all the time. They are helpless to stop me have neither the brains/brawn or organization to do a damn thing about me.Watchtower hacks you are yellow bellied sissyfied candyassed wimpy geek flunkys.Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Naaa naaaa nnaaa nnaaaaaaa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit