I can't believe I told somebody

by Nellie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Nellie
    Nellie

I had a chat with an old JW friend ... although I always knew that she was cool. Anyway, I told her to check out this site and I told her about Franz' book and now she's checking us out. Welcome her friends ... she's "mydiscount"

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome! We are all super nice Post away!

Dams

• mjarka911
    mjarka911

Welcome my discount. Glad to have you hear. I hope you can stay and learn a few things you may not have known and teach us some things we might not know. Here there is no shunning for dissent or making up your own mind. Matt

• mydiscounts
    mydiscounts

Hello all just checking the place out found out from my cuz,

I am very Awake...

ask me about mydisounts...

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WELCOME TO THE BORED BOARD !!

I am very Awake...

ask me about mydisounts

hehe... hey, what about your discounts?

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Oh, and this is not the "JW welcome" - where we welcome you until we realize that you believe differently and then we shun you...or until you don't accept our beliefs after a certain period of time and then we shun you....lol.

Please take some time to check out some of the old posts, especially under The Best Of category.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey mydiscount, welcome to the board!! Stick around, there are lots of great people here who will listen to anything you have to say and answer whatever questions you might have. Welcome to unconditional love and acceptance!!

-Becka :)

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ask me about mydisounts...

Can I Still Get 5 fo' $20.00 ?

You'll Love Hangin' Out Here

Welcome

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Hello, mydiscounts!

alt

Come on in.

How long have you been a JW? Are you still a JW? There is a LOT of information here, so if you have any questions or want info on a specific topic just ask.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• KW13
    KW13

Whatever you find and discover, think it through and way the evidence out. For example thanks to this site i was showing my mum something, a scripture CLEARLY meant one thing but she still ran for the WBT society mags/books. As soon as that happens the information is biased! Look apostate up in the dictionary i asked her instead of the society's books...she refused. So basically please keep an open mind, be willing to soak in things and yes even pray. Good luck in your research, feel free to pester us all! From KW13 - Karl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit