Which avatars are your favorites?

by AlmostAtheist 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Thanks BizzyBee, yours is not bad either.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I like the old one that Sherry used to use. That smile is brighter than a sunrise on a cloudness day.

Talking about old avatars, how about the Bert mugshot that shamus used? Or that adorable cartoon frog used by freedomfrog? The Valis nipple ring? That kiss by frenchbabyface? The Zippy pic used by dh? Billygoat's electrified hair?

We've had some GOOD avatars here.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia
    DOES NOONE LIKE MIINE
  • PoliticallyNeutered2
    PoliticallyNeutered2
    Cordelia Re: Which avatars are your favorites?

Post 425 of 425
    since 22-Apr-05

30 y 2 m 28 d

DOES NOONE LIKE MIINE

Sure! I like your avatar! It's pretty! :)

(Eh. I know this is an empty, uncreative post from me. But, who do I think I'm kidding by posting a PoliticallyNeutered Disclaimer on a website that has a locked section for "campaign strategy?" I guess that I was deceiving myself; but, thanks for all of the help which I've received here. I'm taking a break for now. The black helicopters are encroaching! (just kidding. :P) How does any of this relate to favorite avatars? My favorite avatar was mine. MINE! :P Otherwise, I would have used another one, now wouldn't I?! (Again, just joking.) Anyway, I'm taking it down. That's right! No more ugly face glaring askance at you! Blame it on the black helicopters! (Joking again on last sentence. In hurray to get to work.) Anyway, my avatar and I are taking a break.)

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

MY AVATAR IS ME, SO THANK YOU,

I LIKE YOURS BUT GO WITH WHAT YOU WANT, IM GONNA DUCK NOW,

• erandir
    erandir

why, mine, of course!

followed by AlmostAthiest...a fellow Ohioan...and futurama fan!

• dobbie
    dobbie

I like Hamsterbaits avatar best, cos i used to have one that looked just like it and its sooo cute

• juni
    juni

I love purps new one. The old lady w/boobs hanging.

I'll have to review...............

alt

I miss doofdaddy!!! He must be very busy. ^

And "Dansk" Ian cause he's inspirational. And "fullofdoubtnow" Linda for her friendship and inspiration.

And "dedpoet" Trev for his loving dedication to his wife. And "crazyblonddeb" for herself.

I could go on and on......... and Rocco the parrot who loves pizza. And restrangled's dobies.

This is beginning to sound like the Oscar's!!! I will get off the stage now.

All of you are special in your own way!

Juni

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Juni, Do not forget my avatar!

• mouthy
    mouthy

You want to know whos mine is ???? ALL OF YOURS!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit