Watchtower Society Losing the Information War. What Will Sink the Last Nail

by Rig Boy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

With the proliferation of blogs and forums like this one, ex-JWs writing books and protesting, lawsuits, exposure of abuse, pedophilia, and mind control, what more needs to be done to sink this cult and kill it? Do the ex-Jehovah's Witness have enough momentum to destroy any remaining credibility the Watchtower Society has, or perhaps, bankrupt it?

• minimus
    minimus

The Illuminati.

• metatron
    metatron

Realistically, sites like this one have a limited effect because most Witnesses are obedient zombies who gave up reasoning

ability years ago. The biggest threat to the Society is the lack of cash flow. If anything will wreck them , it's that.

metatron

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Realistically, sites like this one have a limited effect because most Witnesses are obedient zombies who gave up reasoning ability years ago.

I have to disagree. We my not "reach" many JWs, but we and all of the other anti-JW websites most certainly prevent many people from ever joining the religion to being with.

We are the vaccination that prevents the Watchtower Society from gaining new members.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

The problem is that you have so many Witnesses that close their eyes to the world around them. They don't go on the internet or read the newspaper. Today's article about the Bay point sex predator being released quoted two friends of the offender as saying, " they don't read newspapers much". These morons have a young child yet they are unwilling to do research to see if a friend of theirs is a potential danger to their child! If they care so little about their child do you really think that they would care about the history of their religion?

You could haul the Governing Body out in handcuffs and there would still be people out there that would want to remain devout Jehovah's Witnesses.

• skyman
    skyman

It does have a great effect. I brought only one original study to the Borg. I have been responsible for bring out eight different JW out and many many more that are slowing down and will soon be out. Why because of this site I do not go to any other posting site.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Kudos to you for doing something great. Many ex-JWs become complacent about exposing what they know is wrong. Keep up the great work.

• Emma
    Emma

I'd be interested to know how big a threat people on the "inside" feel the internet is. Are the elders and on up the hierarchy worried? With all the warnings, I'd think they were worried. Do regular pub's feel the threat?

• Sentient
    Sentient

Yes, they do feel the threat Emma, anywhere that internet access is widespread. I have heard here locally just recently about comments from older publishers who were sharing experiences about those they personally knew who had left the "truth" after "reading apostate sites". Their ignorance is astounding in its magnitude.

• Think
    Think

They are one big LIE. What they are doing, is proof that they are on the patch to selfdestruction. LIE is a NOTHING, so they follow the patch to the BLACK HOLE. They are digging their own GRAVE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit