Adam and Eve

by GramblingMan 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

very good point ezra.im with you on that one

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    very good point ezra.im with you on that one

LOL! You (two?) guys crack me up, I swear! Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!

Seriously, thank you, I really do appreciate you (both?) being here. You make me smile.

• betterthanezra
    betterthanezra

Perhaps PMJ and ezra should keep up with their watchtowers instead of reading and posting on boards. The latest from the society is that korah and the rebs are in sheol, not the second death.

eat this ezra

• Clam
    Clam

You were well named betterthanezra - LOLOL.

• PMJ
    PMJ

soliman was unritghous at the nd but he was put in sheol and wil be resurected.but adam and eve were perfect

• Chimene
    Chimene
    You were well named betterthanezra - LOLOL.

Luv it!

I always wondered about that to, even if it were true that anyone disobeying a direct order from Jehovah will not be resurected, Eve was deceived, fooled by a lie, I don't understand how that could qualify her for permenant death?

• M.J.
    M.J.

So guys, how about the folks killed in the flood or at sodom and gomorrah. Will they be resurrected? Why or why not?

• PMJ
    PMJ

ok instead of me making statments im going to reasearch this more.but my feeling is that people killed at the flood wont be resurected.but ill see what the bible says

• M.J.
    M.J.
    but ill see what the bible says

Let us know when you're done looking in the Insight book, K?

• PMJ
    PMJ

sorry i said the bible.but the insight book has a wealth of biblical facts thanks for bringing it to my attention

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit