I was wondering if others have experienced the strange pull of JW'ism in their life. I know that it is a minority religion and yet I seem to come across it so much. consider some examples of this:
To set the scene elder dad resigned, the family mum and five kids stopped attending meetings for six months then moved to australia.
1. within a few weeks my young sister now at school in Oz had to visit the school nurse who ended up being a JW who knew my dad previously in the old country. So we were invited to their place for a BBQ and of course to the local meeting......I passed!
2. My dad went for a job interview and at the interview the employer said that he valued christian principles in his employees, and that in fact his wife was one of Jehovah's Witness's. My dad was blown away........."it's a sign, and started attending meetings with my mum again.
3. My husband and I moved to a small town 2 hours away. five thousand people. a contact through his work offered to babysit for us. She turned out to be a JW, ended up like a surrogate gran to my kids.
4. We bought land and built next door to a teacher at my kids school who's mother is a JW.
5. JW's live four houses away on the other side.
6. my husband and I became good friends with a family, I had met the woman through a mothers group. Her parents are JW's.
7. My son's best friend's mother is a twin. The twin and her family are JW's.
Whaddya reckon?? I once mentioned this to a woman I know who is into chanelling, personal angel guides etc. She said that I was putting out some sort of aura attracting witness's and those related to them.
anyone else got a theory, or had similar experiences.