Whoah and I thought some JW tracts were silly

by Oroborus21 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

But these on this site are hilarious - "let's scare them out of hell" seems to be their theme:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp?wpc=0001_01.asp&wpp=b

-Eduardo

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

PS: Check out Jack Chick's "Halloween Message". He urges putting the tracts in the kiddie's Halloween baskets.

Wow, at least Jehovah's Witnesses aren't that cruel. They just don't open the door in the first place.

-Eduardo

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Took 10 picture, before I realized it wasn't suppose to be comic......

what a stupid f.....g a..holes who wrote that

• rebel8
    rebel8
    He urges putting the tracts in the kiddie's Halloween baskets. Wow, at least Jehovah's Witnesses aren't that cruel.

ummm......JWs do that too.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Chick tracts are great!

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Sick Chick...this guy is such a nutter it's funny.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So many believe in salvation by works.

• pennycandy
    pennycandy

In junior high I spent a lot of time "witnessing" to a Pentecostal girl. We went round and round with our proof texts and no one really "won".

She tried relentlessly to give one of her tracts, which I finally accepted, only because she accepted the WT. I snuck it home and hid it in my bottom drawer . . . contraband, you know. It was the tract from this link! I think I burned it after I read it, so seeing the same pictures from so long ago kinda freaked me out a little.

• daystar
    daystar

Oh yeah, Jack Chick is a real riot. I can't believe you just heard of his works of art!

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Some of our maintenance workers leave the Spanish version of these tracts in the kitchen all the time. I promptly remove them.

I also find tracts like these (but not chick) in Russian on my windshield. I live in a Russian neighborhood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit