pour on the pity, i need it...

by Calliope 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Calliope
    Calliope

i wouldn't even remotely know where to begin if i wasn't so drunk with exhaustion.

i'm at a loss for words. but you won't be able to tell that from this very successful rant.

we are coming up on the anniversary of what began as the year of hell for me. and on the eve of this “celebration”, i just lie in perpetual purgatory and wonder “is this all there is?”

i feel betrayed and abandonned. and angry to the point of serotonin imbalances...

i love him. and i hate him.

i just wanted him to choose me. that's all.

the long and short? i fell in love 6 years ago. with my best friend and then all over again when we were married.

last year, my husband da-ed himself. i was supportive. we were in love. we tried to make it work. i tried to make it work. i think i tried harder. but i suppose i'm biased, as i am the one writing this.

i didn't think it would work out. and in the stupid shrouded needy manipulative way that is akin to the female species, i told him so... hoping he would read between the g'damn lines and say he'd try harder.

but he didn't.

and now, he's moved on. and he's seeing someone else. and i love him. and i hate him.

and now, i'm just gonna go lie in my large king-size bed. and wish, wish, wish there were no aberrations. i'll raise my arms in capitulation – but only in the confines of my own mind.

and officially forgo glasses to drink directly from the bottle.

pour on the pity, i need it.

calliope

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

((((((Calliope))))))

Aw babe you deserve all the love and support. I'm sorry your going through such a rough time. Don't be afraid to keep posting here. Think of us as your support group! We take the good with the bad.

Your amongst friends...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Did he move on because you are still a jw? Are you a jw? Were you ever a JW?

• lola28
    lola28

((((((((((Calliope))))))))))))

Things will get better, in the mean time we are here for you.

lola

• prophecor
    prophecor

Right here Caliope.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Oh honey.....I'm soooooo sorry. Sending you lots of hugs!

curlygirl

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

((((Calliope))))

Dave

• Legolas
  • serendipity
    serendipity

Sorry about your pain. It'll get better eventually. (((( Calliope ))))

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Well you have come to the right place to (excuse the pun!) spill your soul!

hugs for you! This is one of the best places for advice and support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit