Hubby's home!

by MsMcDucket 32 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((MsMcDucket and hubby)))))))

I'm so happy things are going well!! Bet he's glad to be home, huh? People always seem to get better faster once they come home sweet home.

GGG

And a special hug for (((((snoozy))))) too....

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

So glad to hear he's doing well. Please give him my best regards. The Claw

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

That is so good to hear.

I'm sure it will be a lot easier for you to care for him now that you don't have to run back and forth from the hospital

• Kaput
    Kaput

A-number-one!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Glad to hear that!
    Now for a little amusement! Because of a chronic problem I have, I tend to be a little anemic all the time. Hemoglobins of 13-14 are pretty much normal from my perspective. One day I got a call from a Doctor's office which ordered a wide panel of tests on my blood telling me to call my primary care provider's office immeadiately since I might need to be hospitalized right now! They wouldn't tell me why, all they would do is say that they'd already sent the test result to the office. Well, I called the office, and they hadn't heard a thing! so, they had me come in a few days later. When I got there, they told me that the the test showed a hemoglobin of 9! WTF!!!! My primary care provider, a nurse practitioner decided to do another test rather than send me to the hospital since, though I was admittedly tired all the time, I just didn't look like I was that critical. She did warn the wife that if she observed any unusual paleness or fatigue, to get me to the ER right away.
    Well, the test came back. Although it was about 13.6, close, but no cigar as they say, it surely wasn't critical. So I asked to look at the original test results. Guess what? The doctor, and everybody else had marked and looked at the wrong number! They'd looked at my hemoglobin A1c, and that, by the way, was the highest result I've had on that test. My hemoglobin was about the same, 13.6 as the test done by the clinic I go to. Boy was I both relieved and pissed! You can guess which one the Nurse practitioner found out about (sits back and smiles at the memory)!
    I almost ended up in the hospital for nothing! I hope that gives you a little chuckle. I am known for my warped sense of Humor!
    Have a good one!
    Forscher

• rekless
    rekless

I'm glad things are looking up for you. Take care of him. Everything will be fine.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    This is the very definition of true love

Elsewhere, I have to do this all the time (observe stools, get samples, wash poopy butts). I'm a nurse, remember? Hey, I'd even do it for you!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    They'd looked at my hemoglobin A1c, and that, by the way, was the highest result I've had on that test

It's a wonder that you didn't have to be put in the hospital for diabetic acidosis with a HgbA1C that high. Have you been eating cake? You bad boy!

• Dansk
    Dansk
    My husband is back home.

Sorry, MsMcDucket, but I didn't know your hubby had been ill

Now that I DO know - and that he's back home - I send you my sincere best wishes for his full recovery. I'm sure he'll respond rapidly in your devoted hands!

Love to you both,

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Glad to hear he's home and on the mend

(((hugs)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit