Newbies

by TallTexan 25 Replies latest jw friends

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a flood of new people on the board lately? I think it's AWESOME!

Welcome to all newcomers.

I say , have a or a , celebrate your , spend more doing things you REALLY enjoy (like figuring out how many emoticons you can use in one sentence), up all those df'd friends you haven't talked to in a while, and never feel one ounce of guilt for leaving a deceptive organization who has defrauded you out of enough time and money.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

amen! welcome newbs! :)

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm almost no longer a newbie.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I still feel like a newb. As long as I am "in" the borg I guess I will feel like a newb at life....

• Highlander
    Highlander

I'm a newbie! and damn proud of it!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Welcome to all our new buddies! Pull up a chair, we know it's been a long road.

• DaveNwisconsin
    DaveNwisconsin

Thanks. I am working on not being a newbe much longer. This board is totaly great.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

It seems like it goes through cycles, every couple of months there is this huge flood of newbies. I like to think of it as the WBTS hemmoraging, yeah, I like that image a lot, the WBTS bleeding to death because they won't accept any real truth.

• Clam
    Clam

LOL great emoticon based post Texan, and of course welcome all Newbies.

This board is pretty special because the bitching is low frequency. Some people on the net, when hiding behind monitors, like to patronise, wind up or be plain aggressive to others. You don't get much of that here. Most of us have had a gutful of being told what to think. I would like to think that lurkers would be straining to take the plunge and get chatting. There’s a strong sense of community here IMO.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Have to come a post more, so I won't be a "newbie." Told a friend who is DFed a little bit of info on the blood and NGO/UN deal. He was unmoved, and it kind of disturbed me. I didn't want to come off as apostate to him, but I definitely had to see if he even had a clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit