Bankrupting the WTBS best idea for thoes still in.

by vomit 13 Replies latest jw friends

• vomit
    vomit

I am a bit excited about this idea(though maybe people have had it before).
    Reading topics about people still being "in". And how they go around on the field.
    Why not bump up you placements, order more and more and just hand boxes over to the recycling center.
    Start ordering the most expensive books such as the Insights, never donate anything, hell even sell them on ebay and use the money for good.

Idea 2: using the money for good.
    Get the ebay money or... if you are incharge of the contributions, start skimming, not for bad but for good.
    With the skimmed money(preferably from the Worldwide work box.) buy things like a swing and slide sed for the children in the hall. get somebody to install in in a clandestine way and concrete it into a section of the Kindom Hall parking lot.
    Buy a Playstation and TV for the hall kitchen for the teenagers. Glue it inplace. (buy nice games like Sim City)
    Buy food for people in the hall that are in need (real christianity)

I think the swing and slide set is the best idea ever BTW. But a huge gaudy bright red one. So people can see it for miles.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

vomit:

The Watchtower Society is, if anything, smart about money. They would soon catch on, and find a way to prevent this from happening. I would not put it past them to have the Elders and Ministerial Servants maintain book order file from the literature records, and not allow a JW to order more than a certain amount of books per family. Books like the Insight volumes would be limited to one set per family for life.

The Watchtower Society, however, is not always smart about policy, aka the child abuse and blood issues. The child abuse cases, and thre as many, are in pre-trial right now around the country. But, once the trials start, at least one or more will be adjudicated in favor of the plaintiffs. Once that happens, then the Watchtower will go into financial hemorage.

Jim W.

• Think
    Think

Don't give a penny to the Monster, don't go to the Braiwashing rooms called KH, and don't take any book, literature, cd, Bible, or any other crap produced by the selfappointed judge.

You can buy a Bible in any bookstore, everybody should start comin to KH with King James version. They will see there is no demand at all for the "inspired man made explanations of the truth". The printing empires have to be closed down. no money in extortion boxes.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Nice idea. I'm doing my bit!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Love the name vomit and also the ideas.

The WTS must know how many mags are wasted. Publishers report placements and they know how much they print. I wish they would put real figures in the Watchtower like, "we printed 25 million of this issue of the Watchtower, 9 million were placed and 16 million are in recycling bins around the world, ready to be recycled as toilet paper and vomit bags".

• Shador
    Shador

Not to mention how many of the 9 million placed still end up in the recycle bin/trash because people take it just to get rid of the JWs on thier doorstep. Also, I think it should be much more publicised that people can just ask the witnesses never to come back. Imagine whole city blocks (or whole roads out in the rurals) being marked as "Do not call's" in the territory files.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Idea 2: using the money for good.

Donate it to Silentlambs - about time the WTBTS gave something back.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Well, if we all here take 10 magazines extra then well, count all apostates maybe 10000 can do it, you have 100.000 extra that go into the trash. Well they will print 100.000 extra. And it is very few on the number printed anyway.
    Although not a real bad idea, it would make hardly a difference.

Well you could order magasines in an exotic language, that need to be posted from that conutry

number 2 here is just steeling the money of the brothers and sisters. I think that even if we do not agree, we should respect what the brothers and sisters gave the money for.
    And there have been problems like this, there is a lot of extra control about money issues, very hard to do this.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Meant to add - welcome Vomit, cute name!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt They Trashed my Ca$h Welcome vomit you are singing my song,yes anything to give the Watchtower a "run for their money" I gave then tens of thousands of dollars during my high paying youthful years in direct cash donations.Money extorted from me under false fraudulent pretense. If any JW had told me 25 years ago that i would be coming up on my 49th birthday in this system,wearing a colostomy bag.I would have turned your ass in for apostasy. ----------------- BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit