• Severus
    Severus

Danny rocks!

Keep the updates coming.

• Severus
    Severus

BTT

Thank you for your support.

And remember, you can do this yourself too. All you have to do is send your contacts the AP release or other related info.

• Severus
    Severus

Emails are going out in a moment. Thanks to all who contributed addresses!

We will still accept email addresses for another distribution later this week.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope some of them actually read it and then think, think, think long and hard about their Watchtower faithful discreet slave of liars and theives.

Bob Evans

Walland, TN

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh wow... so you've sent the e-mails out now then...? oh boy I wonder if I will hear from my 'contacts' if they got it or not... To be a fly on the wall....

• Severus
    Severus

Mission accomplished.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

What a great idea!

Can the same be done with information on sexual abuse? While everyone is so keen to deliver emails about blood, how about the UN too! The UN scandal would really surprise a lot of dubs because it's been kept so quiet.

just a suggestion, but hey, while the ball is rolling.....................

cheers, bliss

• Severus
    Severus

Really there is no reason why not. Keep sending email addresses to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Severus you da man!!! What a brilliant idea... What a way to get information to people anoynomously... I love it... Thanks for all your hard work. I think that is a great idea from Bliss too!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Emails are going out in a moment.

Thank you for letting us know when you sent them out so we can brace for impact. I wonder how many of us will be called to JCs under accusations we are participating in apostacy. I fully expect all of the email addresses to be changed very soon, especially if you use them to send out more stuff in the future (UN, etc.).

Can you give us an idea of the extent of this?

• How many email addresses were on the list you sent out last night?
    • Approx how many separate ex-jws sent you email addresses?

Also, please let us know the responses you get. And everyone else, please let us know what flak you get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit