JW's upset grandfather left house to Df'd family member

by Chasity1 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

The "paychek" for them , is in the mail , for all the "HOLY WORK" they did all the time !!! AMEN !

• greendawn
    greendawn

That was sweet they finally got what they deserved, if they shun that guy then they deserve to go out and see if their brothers are willing to give them a place to stay without profiting.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Nice to hear. I just hope the JW's don't take it to court to try to get the house off him.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

It's always good to hear stories about karma paying off!

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Guess there is a god after all...lol. And welcome to the board!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Mrs.J

Grandma was no fool

I think that's something a lot of people misunderstand about the elderly. They might be old, weak and forgetful, but inside most of them know "what's what" ... it's like their last "revenge" to those who didn't know how to play nice.

• juni
    juni

Like you Sherry, I strongly believe in karma. I bet these same witnesses act like saints while at the Hall. But when they could have helped out they fell flat because grandpa wasn't a witness. Shame on them. Well they got what they should rightfully receive. Juni~~~~~~~

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Makes a refreshing change from the Society's current policy of trying to induce persons to leave all their property to the Society in the will. They publish an annual article telling oldies how they can deprive their children of their inheritance by instead leaving it to the Watchtower Society, which already has millions upon millions stashed away in managed funds accounts, not to say the billions in prime real estate.

• rowan
    rowan

he he. that's rich. karma is a b...h . I love it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit