Husband had to get a blood transfusion

by MsMcDucket 31 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((((MsMcDucket and hubby))))))))

Complications are so scary! I'm glad you got to sleep in your own bed last night, you need to take care of yourself, too, so you can be a good advocate for your hubby....

Sending good thoughts your way!

GGG

• Lady Lee
  • Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Our thoughts are with you.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

((((Mr & MrsMcDucket)))))) I think your twins showing up is a good sign. I think their heart is in the right place.

They had it in the computer from his last admission, from I don't know when, that he was a Jehovah's Witness. I said he's not a JW. Take that out of the computer!

Thanks for sharing this with us. It would probably be a good idea for all us to check our records and get that information removed.

• LDH
    LDH

MR. & MRS,

So sorry to hear of this. I will keep you in my thoughts. I'm glad your twins were there for him too.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Glad to hear he pulled through the op. Here's hoping that he recuperates quickly!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'm glad he's getting better. And take care of yourself. It'll help you take care of him if you're getting what you need, too.

My best,

Bryan

• prophecor
    prophecor

Wonderful news, Ms M. Thanks for keeping us informed. Hope you get a good night's sleep for a change.

• tweety
    tweety

MrsMcDucket - tell your husband that we are thinking of him, here on the forum and hoping for a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the update and please keep us posted....(one more thing) glad to hear that the twins came around.

Tweety

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I feel for you, but am glad that your husband did receive the blood transfusion. i recently was in the hospital too, and had to have a blood transfusion also, 2 units were given to me, also prior to that albumen (spelling?) took several bottles of that each day prior to the transfusions plus iron, and potassium. The jdubs just want you to die just so they can have their nonscientific belief on it. My daughter who is also a jdub didn't say anything about it either, she just wanted her daddy to get better and to hell with how, just get better.

My wife is feeling guilty about it, don't know why, but tomorrow she is having a friend come over and they are going to review the dvd that the society has on blood and the benefits (dieing) of not taking blood, and bloodless surgeries. woud love some info to have handy to drop on them in a conversation way of course.

Hope you hubby continues to improve and you and he made the right decision. Yes we should all check our medical records and make sure there is nothing in there (such as being a jdub and not wanting blood) we don't want in there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit