Daily illuminati conspiracy fix - 1/27/06

by truth_about_the_truth 27 Replies latest social current

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    However, the idea that there's some kind of worldwide Illuminati orchestrating planes flying into building is, frankly, preposterous.

No more preposterous than one man with a bunch of bandits orchestrating it. It may seem preposterous, but to many others who were there, who have studied it objectively, who know the background facts, it is quite real. So go ahead and disagree, but please don't begrudge others the opportunity to learn.

You might like to highlight what the heck this has to do with JWs.

It has everything to do with JWs and the rest of the public being lied to.

Watch GWB speaking on the video, can't you see he's LYING???

Watch the video Keep an open mind. I know you can.

willow

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    I didn't originally post these videos for people like you but on second thought, maybe you need it the most. It's clear as day.

Of course it is

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Willow:He's a politician - it's what they do.

That doesn't mean that he planned to have a plane fly into one of his countrymens' buildings taking thousands of lives. Man alive - and you guys complain about how folks run down your country's politics - it seems that you can't think low enough of some of your own!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    and you guys complain about how folks run down your country's politics - it seems that you can't think low enough of some of your own!

Your comment here shows how clueless you are. The cause of the problem is not the politicians of the US. They are PAWNS. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than that. Littletoe, the more you respond to this thread the more you are revealing that your toe is not the only part of your body that is little. Please go back to your "alternative lifestyle quiz" threads.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TATT:
    But then you wouldn't get your topics up to two pages.

Admit it, TATT - you need me!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    That doesn't mean that he planned to have a plane fly into one of his countrymens' buildings taking thousands of lives.

Littletoe, you give GWB way too much credit. No, he didn't plan it, he's nowhere near smart enough. And that sort of loyalty to one's "countrymen" or the lives just doesn't exist in this plan. That's as big a farce as the one about planes collapsing the buildings.

willow

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Thanks for allowing my thread to reach multiple page status which by the way, is mostly filled with information that you have tried to refute but cannot. As this thread grows, the weaker your posts get, even down to the point where is all you have left to say.

Yes, I need you...you complete me...my little mini-me.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

One of the closing lines in the video >>

" too many want to be shielded from troublesome truth......."

That is so true.

willow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit