Daily illuminati conspiracy fix - 1/27/06

by truth_about_the_truth 27 Replies latest social current

• truth_about_the_truth
  • Legolas
    Legolas

I will have to watch this in a bit. I am reading. (but posted LOL so I wouldn't forget to watch later!)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You might like to highlight what the heck this has to do with JWs. Looks like more spam to me (see posting guideline 5).

Are you actually here to discuss anything, or just to push your own agenda?

• daystar
    daystar

LT

You might like to highlight what the heck this has to do with JWs. Looks like more spam to me (see posting guideline 5).

Agreed. This is becoming cartoonish.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh come on guys....there are pleanty of posts on here that have nothing to do with the JW's!

It is not as if that is all he has ever posted!

Some of us like that kind of stuff, we find it interesting!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This has everything to do with JWs. The authority at the very top level of this diabolical organization known as the WTS is connected to the puppetmasters who run all the front organizations in the world, which the WT is one of. It is being used as a tool for pushing their OWN agenda. The info that I am posting is used for exposing what that is.

I have a suggestion for you littletoe, if this type of thing does not interest you and feel that it is a bunch of nonesense, ignore it and leave it for those that actually discern the significance of this. Otherwise, in my opinion, your continual attempts and posts to discredit this info on my threads simply amount to spam (see posting guideline 5).

As you can see by the modest number of hits, there are some, not many, but some here that appreciate this. It is for them, not you. Go back to replying to threads that deal with things like "Anyone here driven a monster truck ?" or even better starting threads like "How Gay are you?".

Good day.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Then argue the topic, rather than doing the hit'n'run with videos. This is a "discussion" forum!

If I wanted brain-washing into believing something I'd go back to the hall. Do you really need to post a "daily" thread on the subject, complete with subliminal imagery??

Legolas:A look at his recent topic history says it all...

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Do you really need to post a "daily" thread on the subject, complete with subliminal imagery??

I don't need to, just as you don't need to click on it or feel the need to post a daily smear.

Subliminal imagery??? Are you one of those people that believes that everything on TV has subliminal imagery to control your mind on a subconscious level? Give me a break. And I thought I was posting stuff that was hard to believe.

• LittleToe
  • daystar
    daystar

LT

Do you really need to post a "daily" thread on the subject, complete with subliminal imagery??

I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit