Daily illuminati conspiracy fix - 1/27/06

by truth_about_the_truth 27 Replies latest social current

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Yooooooooooooooooo are getting SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY.

You guys are crazy even according to my standards.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You have standards?

• daystar
    daystar
    Subliminal imagery??? Are you one of those people that believes that everything on TV has subliminal imagery to control your mind on a subconscious level? Give me a break. And I thought I was posting stuff that was hard to believe.

Perhaps you don't know enough about the subject to be able to pick up on it. Ones who understand how images and sounds work on the psyche have an idea.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    This has everything to do with JWs. The authority at the very top level of this diabolical organization known as the WTS is connected to the puppetmasters who run all the front organizations in the world, which the WT is one of. It is being used as a tool for pushing their OWN agenda. The info that I am posting is used for exposing what that is.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. No disrespect intended tatt, but, come on! You expect me to believe that a group of power hungry geriatrics, infulencing 0.001% of the planet, of whom are janitors, can be anything else than the bumbling fools they are.

steve

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    Perhaps you don't know enough about the subject to be able to pick up on it. Ones who understand how images and sounds work on the psyche have an idea.

Maybe you should enlighten us and post one of your own topics on how TV programs and movies are designed to lead us think in a certain direction and control our thoughts? How's that for a conspiracy thread?

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    group of power hungry geriatrics, infulencing 0.001% of the planet, of whom are janitors, can be anything else than the bumbling fools they are.

I agree, they are geriatric bumbling fools. Controlled from the top. FYI, the TOP is not the GB. This doesn't just apply to the WTS. They are pawns in the whole chessboard. The chessboard is larger than you or I can even imagine. That is my whole point. Take it or leave it.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    The chessboard is larger than you or I can even imagine;That is my whole point. Take it or leave it.

Wow, the JDubs left you scarred man. You know, maybe there is no conspiracy. Perhaps things happen, because things happen. Or, maybe, I'm in on it, have realised that you are getting close, and am trying to dissuade you and other lurkers, have decrypted you hashed ip-address (we've got big computers you know), and the big boyz are on their way. If your credit cards stop working, then we've got you. BwaHahaha!!!

But, whatever, its Friday man. The weekend is here. And I'm sure you'll be safe to have some fun.

steve

• daystar
    daystar
    Maybe you should enlighten us and post one of your own topics on how TV programs and movies are designed to lead us think in a certain direction and control our thoughts? How's that for a conspiracy thread?

I didn't say that, though I don't entirely disagree with that. I was referring to the majority of the videos you've been linking here of late, as was LT I believe. You chose to redirect.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I will concede that politics and the media have whipped up a climate of fear, as they are prone to do towards their own ends (Elections and sales). However, the idea that there's some kind of worldwide Illuminati orchestrating planes flying into building is, frankly, preposterous.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth
    However, the idea that there's some kind of worldwide Illuminati orchestrating planes flying into building is, frankly, preposterous.

- And the idea that a bunch of ragtag Islamic extremists hiding in caves orchestrating planes flying into buildings isn't preposterous???

- The fact that Bush, Cheney and co. actually profitted immensely from this event is not suspicious?

- The fact that the Bin Ladens and the Bushes have been business partners for many years doesn't raise an eyebrow?

I'll take the illuminati option anyday as preposterous as it may seem to you. I didn't originally post these videos for people like you but on second thought, maybe you need it the most. It's clear as day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit