A huge flock of crows

by Satanus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I saw a huge flock of black crows, the other day. Thet were winging their way down the st lawerence river. I counted a section that was about 100. I estimated that there were over 300 of the black suckers. I was quite impressed. They are smart animals. Where were they going? Probably making the rounds for food sources. The wt thought about them massing together to eat humans only occured a bit later as a comical cultism.

S

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Where I work there are three buildings, each one curves slightly, so that all three circle a pond in the middle. On winter mornings a hugemongous flock of crows descends upon the rooftops of all three. Literally hundreds of them on each, perched on the edge looking inward towards the pond and crowing. Often its windy sometimes rainy, half dark with all these crows. Very surreal.

Although I didn't think about them in terms of armeggedon, I did think of the HItchcock movie "The Birds."

Sherry

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gretchen

Cool. It must be the local crow watering hole. I find the flocking action of birds fascinating. What goes through their little heads?

S

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

Our Crows dont fly, could be cause they hang out at the Jack-in-box dumpster....

• Robdar
    Robdar

The crows do believe in armageddon and they can't wait to peck your liver.

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

In this area crow populations have dropped 20-80% over the last four-five years, largely due to West Nile Virus, also the environmental impract from the 9/11 World Trade Center attack.

So maybe our livers will be spared???

willow

• Satanus
    Satanus

Appolyon

Fat, lazy, gluttons. Jehovah won't be very happy w them.

Robbies

They must be jw crows. In my area, the crows have gone agnostic, i think

Willow

S

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Were they followed by huge tripods blasting humans into smitherens? If so the War of the Worlds has begun.

If there were no tripods but Tippy Hedren was squealing and flapping at her head then it must be the Birds and i

f its not that it must be The Day After Tomorrow.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

The collective term is 'A murder of crows'.

Quite apt considering their WT clean up responsibilities.

steve

• slugga
    slugga
    In this area crow populations have dropped 20-80% over the last four-five years, largely due to West Nile Virus, also the environmental impract from the 9/11 World Trade Center attack

Can someone tell me what the enviromental impact from 911 are?

Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit