Would you help JW family members?

by greendawn 29 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

If your JW family members were hurt by someone physically, or financially (ripped off), emotionally or otherwise would you feel sympathy for them and help them?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yep! If I could.

They don't love me anymore- but my love for them remains. [Don't have many family still alive in the org, but just the same.]

Jeff

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I would but they'd have to speak to me first and look me in the eye before I could give any financial handouts.

• lucifer
    lucifer

Yes I would, if I didn't I would feel like a JW "shunning" them

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Without question. Without hesitation.

~Merry

• wombat
    wombat

Like it or not, we have to stand by family in the Org. Any regular visitor to this site can see how the WTS is gradually disappearing up it's own a*sehole. It's a matter of time.

The light is gradually dawning on these family members that they have wasted most of their lives.

Don't be bitter. Don't be angry.Don't be smug. Just be there to give them a hand.

Life is really effen short.

• KW13
    KW13

Yep, and not just to be create or look for a chance to force them out of their cult, they are family!

• ferret
    ferret

I agree with wombat. We must rise above them.

even though I have daughters that have shunned me for 25 years, if they needed me I would be there for them

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Yes I would. It would hopefully show them what unconditional love really is.

BB

• unique1
    unique1

Most certainly. I am there for them even if they arent' there for me. That is TRUE christian love and what I try to exhibit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit