Does this ever happen to you?

by Highlander 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

I live in Los Angeles area. I'm currently self employed and always on the road going from customer, to customer, etc.

Anyways, on Pacific Coast Highway in Redondo Beach, there is a building and it's address is 1914,, Though 1914 has zero meaning for me, I always get this

weird feeling every time I drive past it. It brings back all these strange memories of growing up and believe the end would come within 80 years of the 1914 date.

What is your experience/reaction when you stumble across an address or anything that has 1914 on it? Or am I the only one this has happened to?

• rebel8
    rebel8

2 things give me an eerie feeling. 1--Kingdom Melodies. 2--The cover pic of the 1994 Awake bragging about the kids who died for not taking blood. 1914 doesn't do it for me.

• luna2
    luna2

I didn't grow up in the borg so I didn't have the date pounded into me since birth or anything, but I find myself sensative to that number too. Can't remember what I was doing (something at work I think) but I saw something with 1914 in it and almost made a comment about it to the other people in the room...and then I realized that that date/number had absolutely no meaning or significance to anybody there except me. Made me feel very odd.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Yes...the same when I see 1975, 144 000 and the word Witness.

• Mary
    Mary

When I go to the grocery store and the total bill is $6.66........I compare it with the number that's on my forehead and wonder if there's a link.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's driving by a kingdom hall that gives me that strange feeling in my stomach. If I'm driving in an area that I've never to been before, I can almost feel one before I see it...

Coffee

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

if you keep seeing it you should play the number in the daily four lottery.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

There is a train bridge that spans a channel in North Bend, Oregon. The year it was built? 1914

• jojochan
    jojochan

Several times... When I see the nuber 607 I get the creeps and 1914 of course. Even certain key words that the collective would uss, when I hear it the t.v. or certain songs, it would get to me. It used to get to me a lot when I was first awakened 2yrs ago. Now I still get a little "prick" now and then, especially when I walk out into the lobby at my job and see an awake rag on the waiting table !

jojochan.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

1975 really gets my blood boiling!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit