The facts: The Bible is a code book sent by aliens

by Franz 39 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

legolas

Tetra...I thought it was a great post and ; explains alot and is more believable then why a 'loving' god would let the world be in the state that it is in now.

Yeah, too bad it's all BS, just like the crap the WBTS fed to us.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Maybe. But I am going to start to think and look 'outside' the box!

I am going to buy the book...The bible code 2 with the hour, at the very least I should enjoy the read!

To me I KNOW that what religion thinks of the bible is wrong, so like I said I am going to think outside the box!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i've been probed by an alien....

no....seriously

luv, jojo

• daystar
    daystar

jojo

i've been probed by an alien....

no....seriously

Now, you know you can't just drop a bomb like that and then say nothing more!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    The man may have commited a crime but that does not mean his imminent work on UFO's is false. Sometimes geniouses are driven so crazy by their thoughts that it drives them to unsavory behavior.

Not only did he commit crimes, he committed fraud in his research. Some people are driven to believe in convicted fraudsters. They have to ask themselves why.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This is pure bunk. We need to think outside the box, but this is NOT TRUE.

The "aliens" are real but this is not who they are. They aren't from another planet/galaxy whatever. This is a delusion. This is what they want you to think. This is what the whole new age movement is about. This is what all this "intelligent design" debate recently is about. They want you to think someone "seeded" the earth with life.

They are something else completely.

For those of you who want to look into this further, you NEED to listen to this interview:

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio-05/TomHorn_BiblicalConnectionToTransgenics_TBS.wav

For a comprehensive study on this, here is a great resource:

http://www.khouse.org/pages/special_events/alien_encounters/

• Legolas
    Legolas
    http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio-05/TomHorn_BiblicalConnectionToTransgenics_TBS.wav

That was an interesting listen!...(A goat that makes 'spider milk' and a mouse with a 100% human brain )

I will watch these tomorrow!

http://www.khouse.org/pages/special_events/alien_encounters/

I bought that Bible code book today BTW!

• daystar
    daystar

truth_about_the_truth

The "aliens" are real but ;this is not who they are. They aren't from another planet/galaxy whatever. This is a delusion. This is what they want you to think. This is what the whole new age movement is about. This is what all this "intelligent design" debate recently is about. They want you to think someone "seeded" the earth with life.

This, for me, is really just a fun thing to think about rather than something to believe or dis-believe. But this is what I think:

Aliens are terrestrial. They are advanced beings who perhaps survived previous worldwide catastrophes of one sort or another. But whatever the details of that might be, they're a race (or races) of terrestrial beings who have simply evolved far beyond us. Taken as a whole, they are just as amoral as the human race is, when taken as a whole. Some perhaps very "good", some perhaps very "evil" from our perspective. Beyond that, their motives, etc. I have not the slightest inkling. Some stories have them helping the human race to evolve, others to hinder it, or even enslave mankind.

Perhaps some of them are considered to be the "Ascended Masters" many esoteric orders across the globe speak of. Perhaps they form the basis of the angels and demons of our holy books?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Funny how the aliens showed up as soon as our society started to shed it's mysticism. Our culture, on the most part, discarded their faith in angels, demons, fairies and water sprites. They had to be replaced.

Where's terry when you need him?

• daystar
    daystar

jgnat

Except that there is some evidence of their having been seen by humans much earlier than the last few centuries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit