The facts: The Bible is a code book sent by aliens

by Franz 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Franz
  • "Is Satan another alien civilization ? Snake-like parasite, which lives in human host ? Is Satan originally from the planet called Hell ? Is Satan now here on Earth ? Is Satan's civilization in war with God's civilization ?"
  • "The Genesis Project: was the Earth created in seven days by aliens as the Bible claims ?"
  • "How human's survived the big floods after the ace age. God's civilization big project for preservation of DNA of all living Boeings on Earth in the spceship also know as Noe's Ark"
  • "God's civilization protects the 'chosen nation' from Egyptians. Did aliens use antigravitation devices to create a safe passage in the sea ?
  • "The Judgment Day is coming. Are the aliens to intervene ?"
  • When you talk about God and all the miracles in the Bible nobody questions it. Millions of people, including top government officials and known scientists are taking the bible as the absolute Truth, even if there is absolutely no proof to present their thesis. One can even say the whole western civilization is based on values from the Bible.

If one starts talking about aliens, UFO, abductions and points to the Bible as the first written contact with alien civilization (called GOD), most people would think he/she must me totally crazy. There are thousands of UFO encounters in the world today, there are written testimonies. Thousands of people claim to be abducted by aliens, still most of the society today think those people are just crazy.

The interpretation of the Bible as the written contact with the alien civilization would make most of the people think it is a total absurd. Even if it explains logically all the supernatural forces in the bible as just an advanced technology. Why people who claim to be the smartest people on Earth tend to believe in unexplained (Christian religion) and would defend those believes without having any proof whatsoever, but turn their back against the logical explanation of Bible facts ?

The reason is simple, the Christian religion and Catholic Church changed our way of thinking by hundreds of years of brainwashing. We can not think independently anymore. I do not have to remain you that if I would write those words few hundreds years ago I would be burn publicly by the Church and nobody would be allowed to mention my name again. This is why we think through the image in our mind and can not accept the inquiry.

There is a striking similarity between the Bible language and a possible alien encounter. Thousands years ago human did not know about spaceships, computers and aliens. The did not even know there are other planets in our solar system or that our planet is a sphere. Those primitive barbarians would certainly have no way to describe a possible alien encounter other way than that they see some kind of God. Their language did not have all those modern terms. Hover we should be aware of the fact that in the English King James translation of the Bible heaven means really "sky". So if we read "The God came from the heaven" we should translate "The God's civilization came from the sky".

I suspect that our governments including Vatican, they are aware of those alien entities. There would be few reasons why they would not want to reveal this to the public opinion:

1) It would destroy the system beliefs of many religions. The whole base of our civilization would collapse. Who can predict the effects of such a revelation?

2) It would create chaos in the world, people would do riots and behave antisocially.

3) Each particular government wants to obtain alien technology from aliens in secrecy in order to dominate militarily other nations.

Obviously to keep the secrecy the government would try to discredit anybody who presents the evidence of those alien beings or even a theory.

Bible code

R ecently the book has been published "The Bible code 2 - the Final Countdown". In this book the author Michael Drosin investigates code in the bible, discovered by a brilliant mathematician Dr. Eliyahu Rips., one of the world's leading experts in group theory, which underlines quantum physics. Based on Dr. Rips research it appears there is a hidden code in the bible. He even published an article in a major science journal, which has been met with a criticism, however no fault in his logic has been found. The code reveals all the Past, Present and the Future of all human kind. All major events has been coded, including World War I, II and III; Oklahoma City Bombing, World Trade Center Bombing; Watergate; Sept. 11 attack and more. Who put it there and for what purpose ? I believe the aliens did, the God civilization.

It points out how advanced this civilization is that they are able to see though time. It appears that the bible code was some kind of time lock, similar to the one in the movie Space Odyssey 2001 by Arthur Clark. It was only possible to to open it when the human kind reaches the computer age. In his book "Are We Alone ?" the Australian physicist Paul Davies imagines an artifact left by aliens - "programmed to manifest itself only when civilization on Earth crossed a certain threshold of advancement. Such a device - in effect, an extraterrestrial time capsule - could store vast amounts of important information for us." Is the bible code such a device ? the code appears to us like a very sophisticated multi dimensional computer program written on the stone blocks ! What kind of race is capable of inventing such a thing ? Are their our creator ? According to the bible, yes.

The astronomer Carl Sagan stated that if there is other intelligent life in the universe, some of it would develop much earlier then we did. I would have thousands of years more to develop the advanced technology we just beginning to explore. Sagan wrote: "What is for us technologically difficult or impossible, what might seem to us like a magic, might for them be trivially easy". Is he referring to the God civilization described in the bible ?

Most of us is familiar with work of Dr Erick Danicken, a remarkable scientist researching the past involvement of alien civilizations with the development of our civilization.

It is worth mentioning that Isaak Newten, the founder of modern physics, spent most of his live searching for the hidden code in the bible. Obviously there were no computers at the time he lived in, so his search was doomed to be unsuccessful.

DNA

I n his book Drosin suggests that according to the newest research the bible code is very similar to the DNA code. Is it possible that DNA come from cosmos and our planet has been seeded by life ? Did God civilization do it ? In 1973 Francis Crick, famous molecular biologist who discovered structure of DNA, releases a theory called Pansperia. In this theory Crick stated that our DNA was intentionally sent to Earth in a "spaceship" and that "all life on Earth represents a clone derided from A single extraterrestrial organism". His thesis are based on the pure scientific research. It states:

"The spaceship would carry large samples of a number of microorganisms, each having different but simple nutritional requirements, for example, blue-green algae, which could grow on CO2 and water in "sunlight". A payload of 1,000 kg might be made up of 10 samples each containing 1016 microorganisms, or 100 samples of 1015 microorganisms. "

and

"...Several orthodox explanations of the universality of the code can be suggested, but none is generally accepted to be completely convincing. It is a little surprising that organisms with somewhat different codes do not coexist. The universality of the code follows naturally from an "infective" theory of the origin of life. Life on Earth would represent a clone derived from a single set of organisms... ".

As evidence, Crick suggested two things:

1) "The genetic code is identical in all living things"

2) "The earliest organisms appear suddenly, without any sign of more simple precursors here on Earth."

Actually it states very clearly in the plain text of the bible, in Genesis, where civilization of God tells (telepathically ?) Abraham:

"I will bless thee greatly, and I will greatly multiply thy seed as the stars of Heaven, and the sand that is upon the seashore; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the world be blessed"

Apparently "seed" refers to DNA code. Drosnin found that the above text contains hidden code: "DNA was brought in a vehicle", "Your seed" and "In a vehicle your seed" are all encoded there.

Ather keywords are encoded together: "DNA spiral", "From a code" and "in Adam the model, template". That is not all, "Genetic code", "His gene you will inherit" and "To Advance man" are all encoded there as well.

In the Bible it says that the God civilization created a man in his image. Are we the descendents of some ancient alien race ?

What about Jesus Christ ? Was he a hybrid between alien and a human ? Since his mother Maria was a virgin, the only logical explanation can be that she was abducted by aliens, The holy spirit came to her as light, and she was taken aboard an alien vessel. She has been injected with an alien sperm in order to create a great human being - Jesus Christ, half man, half alien. That would also explain his extraordinary spiritual development and his supernatural powers. We all may have those, it just needs to be unlocked. What if the aliens (God) purposely blocked it, so we can not harm each other.

Today many alien abductees claim that they were taken aboard the vehicle by the light and some sort of medical experiments were performed on them. It is a striking similarity here. Many of those people claim that some sort of breeding has been done in order to create a human-alien hybrid. Is this a new experiment done in order to create a new coming "Messiah" ?

One may ask, if those aliens are still here, why they do not reveal themselves. It states in the Bible that God civilization gave human a free will. They do not want to dictate their will upon us. Maybe they just want us to develop our self on our own, so we can choose our own path ? That would make a lot of sense, this way we would be able to develop technologies the God civilization would benefit from. Maybe this old civilization needs somebody like us, with a "fresh" look. Maybe their advancement is some kind of obstacle not allowing them to see things the way we do. Maybe they need our "stupidity" for some reason.

• sinis
    sinis

Dude, I want whatever your smoking

• slugga
    slugga

If you want to get a clear message across why stick it in a code?

• Mary
    Mary

Franz, your postings are getting repetetive and sounding rather ridiculous.........I concede that there could indeed be life on other planets, but your postings make you sound as though you belong to one of those wacked out groups like Heaven's Gate........give it a rest........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When I take a piss in the snow , I can write a cool message - aren't I good?

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

everytime I read a post like this, I make sure to have the X-files theme playing in the background....

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Most of us is familiar with work of Dr Erick Danicken, a remarkable scientist researching the past involvement of alien civilizations with the development of our civilization.

Von Däniken has also used photographs of pottery depicting UFOs, claiming that the pottery came from an archaeological dig and dated to biblical times. The television series Nova determined that this was a fraud and located the potter who actually made the pots in question. When confronted with this evidence, Von Däniken argued that the deception was justified because some people would only believe his theories if they saw proof.

In 1967, at the age of 32, Von Däniken was convicted of a large scale embezzlement, forgery and tax evasion, and spent three and half years in prison. During his time in prison he wrote his second book, Gods from Outer Space (published in 1970).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_von_Daniken

• free2beme
    free2beme

Interesting read

• Franz
    Franz

The man may have commited a crime but that does not mean his imminent work on UFO's is false. Sometimes geniouses are driven so crazy by their thoughts that it drives them to unsavory behavior.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Like Ed Kemper?

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit